• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

rendez-vous and I'm through with you [anyone <3]
    jackel
    I’m pretty sure I’m only seconds away from passing out; the red flickering in the corners of my eyes is quickly being consumed by black, nearly overtaking my vision once and for all.  The consumption snaps backwards simultaneously with the pressure being released from my neck and body.  Immortality doesn’t mean I’m impervious, so naturally as my windpipe widens I am quick to inhale a large gasping breath.  My breathing remains ragged momentarily, turning into panting before moving into a wild laugh.  Oh, these games these Sylvans played!  How wonderfully exhilarating!

“Of course it’s not your cup of tea, sweetling.”

I drag myself onto the bank near where he stands finally, making a great show of shaking out my golden frame, not caring whether the droplets splatter against him or not.  (I’m sure the water master can handle some stray water drops.)  Peering back at my barrel, I make a pleased sound at the back of my throat, having verified that I am no longer marred with blood and grit.  Perhaps it was a rather dramatic back after all.

I offer a gentle shrug of my shoulder at his last response, ”I can be, if it means I get what I want.”

Wild eyes roll back to meet his before shifting towards the cavern from which I assume he crawled out of.  I grin wickedly as I brush past him, only to stop within the mouth of the cave, gazing into the void.  ”Hello!” I shout into its depth, immediately pleased at the echoing sentiment mirrored back to my own ears.  Laughing girlishly, maybe even immaturely, I yell again, ”Fuck you!” My laugh grows in grandeur as the voice curses back at me.  I nearly crumple from the fresh strain on my lungs and windpipe, it hurts, but I absolutely don’t care.  This was way too much fun!

I turn to face him, as my echoing laugh dies off, seemingly contented  and at home in the hellish pit that he presided over, ”Well this is cozy. So, Swampy, have you ever shoved enough water down someone’s throat and into their stomach that their whole insides exploded?”

all this joy, I've got some to share
    devin's∇designs

@[Maugrim] I tried to make this Donkey-esque XD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: rendez-vous and I'm through with you [anyone <3] - by Jackel - 05-27-2018, 05:36 PM