• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  F R E A K S H O W [Kwartz]

Kwartz

From the darkness emerges his nightmare. Black as sin, the clown was no longer attempting to shield his madness from the world. Maybe it was stupid to antagonize him. It probably was. Kwartz found himself not caring. His face twisted with disdain as the evil tone grated on his flattened ears. 

The tirade of questions washed over him. He was here because he had been summoned. He owed no loyalty to Tephra... gritting teeth against it, he waited the words out until the black mark had exhausted himself. Tilting his head to keep the other in view he finally decided to speak. What would it hurt? He knew nothing of any other kingdom. It's not like he'd be betraying anyone. Even if he were, he wasn't sure he had it in him to feel sorry for it. "Yes, Freak, I'd say it is. I did not ask to be saved, and you're not the type to save anyone without some personal motivation." His tune dripped with unmitigated hated, between the bitten off syllables. His hooves may have been rooted to the earth for all he intended to be moved by the forces around him. 

But one thing rang true: he did not want to go back. What was there for him? A father he didn't know, who had chosen his half siblings over himself. In the other direction was his mother, who he had come to realize couldn't tell the truth if it would save her life. She had been his world and that world had come crashing down. "Why do you care. What's your angle on this, freak?" None of this made sense yet. He felt like he'd fallen into some perverted mimicry of the life he'd known before. He'd come expecting torture and violence, not queries into his well being. That had to be the freakiest part of this whole thing.

So am I loveless or do I just love less?

Messages In This Thread
    F R E A K S H O W [Kwartz] - by Modicum Mortem - 05-01-2018, 07:30 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Kwartz] - by Kwartz - 05-04-2018, 12:07 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Kwartz] - by Kwartz - 05-06-2018, 07:09 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Kwartz] - by Kwartz - 05-09-2018, 11:24 AM