• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  F R E A K S H O W [Kwartz]
    https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tinos" rel="stylesheet">
    I'm every nightmare you've ever had, I'm your worst dream come true.

He has him trapped where he wants him.

The boy seethes and sizzles, words venomous like that of a snake. He is angry, with every right to be so. He has nothing - who else does the boy have to turn to but the clown?

“I’ve been here since you were a child, boy,” Mortem states, shoulders shrugging. “I knew you were worth more than what your mother and Klaudius gave you credit for. Their selfishness has done you no good, so I’m here to offer you something they couldn’t.”

His small body sidles up close to the boy, ice eyes staring intently into his. “Come with me, and lets make Sylva great together. Let’s teach all those fuckers who hurt you a lesson. Let’s be freaks together.” His crooked grin is hard to unravel - is he smiling because his tricks are working, or is it because he genuinely wants to help the boy? No one would ever know.
    Modicum Mortem

@[Kwartz]

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    F R E A K S H O W [Kwartz] - by Modicum Mortem - 05-01-2018, 07:30 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Kwartz] - by Kwartz - 05-04-2018, 12:07 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Kwartz] - by Kwartz - 05-06-2018, 07:09 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Kwartz] - by Modicum Mortem - 05-06-2018, 07:58 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Kwartz] - by Kwartz - 05-09-2018, 11:24 AM