• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT
    Exclamation 
    He calls them forth once more. His minions, his hellions, they all come to his place at the center of the copper forest. He is gazing at them, a wicked smile stretched across his lips. His secret had been waiting to be unveiled, his hard work, paying off to show the rest of Beqanna that Sylva was not to be trifled with. That they feared nothing. 

Not even death. 

When they are placed before him, he lifts his head. Each are crazy in their own beautiful ways; some are dark, some are neutral, and some are just downright psychotic. He has pride in each and every one. 

“Sylva,” He addresses them, mischief glimmering in his eyes. “I know many of you have had reservations about pledging yourself fully to this forest of darkness.” He begins to pace, back and forth. “Your skepticism is noted. But I hope this may make up for any doubts you have in me, or in this kingdom.” He moves aside, revealing the two horses that stood behind him. Jesper, standing stoic with a sense of pride (that Mortem was determined to break). And Krone, the once-queen who was now a waterlogged, pregnant mess. “Behold, our new captives. Krone, the former Keeper of Ischia, and Jesper, Brennen’s grandson.” He need not say more about the new island king, he’s sure each horse here knows of him. 

“Two horses from two of the largest kingdoms, Tephra and Ischia. Let your deepest desires go wild on these prisoners. Torture, maim, rape. Do what you will to them. Let all who dare to fuck with Sylva know the outcome.” He looks over the crowd, grinning ear to ear. “Go crazy.”

OOC: Hey guys! This doubles as May’s activity check. You can post IC or OOC, whichever is easiest. @[Jesper] and Krone are now captives and up for torture, but of course make sure you ask their players before doing anything! Thanks guys, let’s have fun! Smile

|Proceed with Caution|

He called and I came. I would always come to my nightmares summons.

But now I watch and listen with eager eyes and ears. There's excitement today, I can feel it and the giants they whisper to me as the wind runs by. Something big is happening and I am practically vibrating with the thrum of anticipation.  My eyes dart eagerly around the shadowed bodies scattered about while I shuffle my feet amidst the fallen tears.  Why is no one else dancing? Can they not feel it? Do they not see what is happening? Who are these people?!

And finally he speaks to us-his words like molten honey on my tongue and somehow I manage to stand still for a moment long enough for his words to register in my pretty little skull. Though I'm still buzzing like a bee before I laugh the most glorious laugh I've ever heard myself laugh.

New playmates!

I am the first to approach them and mind you I have no idea what personal space is.  I slink between the two, wedging by tawny frame neatly between them. Heavily I inhale their scents, committing them to memory so that I may find them a great distance of course. And then I plaster that beautiful grin back upon my dark lips before whispering soothingly to them, "Don't worry, sweetlings, Jack will take care of you."
    Fog drapes across the painted woman in elegance as she glides through the forest to the waiting crowd. She pushes her way through, snapping angrily at anyone who dared try her. When she pushes through she stands out amongst Modicum's minions. It's easy to do that when you're beautiful. 

Icy orbs float from his face to the laughing lady as she wedges her way between two recently proclaimed captives. A handsome ebony fellow and a lovely bay thing all tinged in green. Lillith smirks, damaged goods it seemed. She could practically see other's scents plastered all over the two captives. A travesty if there ever was one. 

Her gaze locks with Modicum's and she drops the smirk, a hard line taking its place as the laughing mare had taken her's. She will play dumb for now though Modicum knew better than to believe she would play this nice forever. She still had something he wanted, and it would dance around the forest until he died for all she cared. 

"You'll see me around..." 

And she is gone, slinking into the night once more.
    [Image: 20170518-Letter-Library-Monoline-V3_Lett...80x280.png]
    The trek from the battlefield to Sylva is relatively quick. Quad pillars execute a purposeful march while inner thoughts churn with what awaits beneath the fiery canopy. This is sure to be the longest winter of his life. The days of Beqanna are getting noticeably shorter and, the nights grow longer. Jesper fully anticipates that the days ahead, within the great forest's borders, would be considerably darker and, colder. He knew what would be at stake when he proposed his idea. He also knew that any sacrifices he made during his time here would be rewarded with higher gains. The bigger his sacrifice, the more power Ischia could wield against the forces of evil.

And so, the onyx stallion pressed on until Modicum Mortem drew to a halt and summoned his minions. It is then, when the clown addresses the vermin of Sylva, that Jesper realizes he is not the only pawn in Morty's game. Ceil blue gaze recognizes the emerald green points of the noble winged lady named Krone. For the first time since being in Morty's company, male dips his poll in a show of mutual respect. She appears so defeated; almost deflated, as if the life is being sucked out of her, like helium from a balloon. He knew little about her and yet, when the clown introduces him as Brennen's grandson, Jesper turns his head away in shame. She might not know me but, surely, she will hold me just as accountable as if I am him.

Once raven male realizes he is on display, cranium lifts poll to an alert headcarriage once again. Bronze tipped acoustics nestle under tangled tresses and, labrums curl into a snarl. Before long, a sleek honey- colored minx sidles up against him. Her dark orbs possess an unnatural glaze while her lips curve into a wicked grin. Own orbs roll back in sockets as her words hiss into his ears though, steed holds his ground. He would not be seen as a coward. Nor, would he be seen as a victim. Light blue gaze hardens as Jesper stares at the assembly gathered before them. He offers no words of diplomacy or, signs of discomfort. He did not fear them. And, he would not submit to this abominable crowd.

OOC: Yes, feel free to mentally, physically and emotionally torture/maim/exploit Jesper. You do not have permission to kill him or, leave him with fatal injuries. Obviously, he wont leave Sylva "whole" but, put his heart back in his chest (if you go down that road). That being said, you can almost drown him, almost suffocate him, break bones, break him down emotionally, take advantage of his sexually, etc. to your hearts content <3
    Maugie is still here.
    Jesper and him will have some fun later on, as well as Krone. >Smile