• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT
    He called and I came. I would always come to my nightmares summons.

But now I watch and listen with eager eyes and ears. There's excitement today, I can feel it and the giants they whisper to me as the wind runs by. Something big is happening and I am practically vibrating with the thrum of anticipation.  My eyes dart eagerly around the shadowed bodies scattered about while I shuffle my feet amidst the fallen tears.  Why is no one else dancing? Can they not feel it? Do they not see what is happening? Who are these people?!

And finally he speaks to us-his words like molten honey on my tongue and somehow I manage to stand still for a moment long enough for his words to register in my pretty little skull. Though I'm still buzzing like a bee before I laugh the most glorious laugh I've ever heard myself laugh.

New playmates!

I am the first to approach them and mind you I have no idea what personal space is.  I slink between the two, wedging by tawny frame neatly between them. Heavily I inhale their scents, committing them to memory so that I may find them a great distance of course. And then I plaster that beautiful grin back upon my dark lips before whispering soothingly to them, "Don't worry, sweetlings, Jack will take care of you."

Messages In This Thread
    KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT - by Modicum Mortem - 05-01-2018, 08:03 PM
    RE: KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT - by Jackel - 05-01-2018, 08:51 PM
    RE: KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT - by Elise - 05-01-2018, 09:03 PM
    RE: KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT - by Jesper - 05-01-2018, 09:33 PM
    RE: KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT - by Maugrim - 05-02-2018, 04:11 PM