• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain

So far, so good. Leilan let his eyes trace the hills of his temporary new home, and smirked at his new... frenemy Arthas. Perhaps the Ischian brotherhood and the Loess inhabitants were not as unlike as Arthas thought at the moment, at least to Leilan they weren’t. A place to do as one pleases so long as it would not bring the kingdom in any danger, it was just that Loess was allied to it’s neighbour Sylva that did not sit well with the roan. But perhaps he was wrong; he had not visited the kingdom yet and surely in some time Jesper would be able to tell, too.

The topic of babysitting did not sit well with the grey Andalusian, which of course amused the silver-golden maned roan. ”Careful, I may set those foals up against you.” he poked. An interesting scene indeed.

His question on visiting Sylva had the other male surprised, he could tell. But he got his permission, and Leilan nodded at what he got without further comments.

@[Arthas]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Arthas - 05-02-2018, 06:58 PM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Leilan - 05-05-2018, 04:42 AM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Arthas - 05-05-2018, 07:30 PM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Leilan - 05-10-2018, 12:08 PM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Arthas - 05-10-2018, 07:05 PM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Leilan - 05-11-2018, 01:25 PM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Arthas - 05-15-2018, 08:12 PM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Leilan - 05-16-2018, 03:13 PM