• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

best have your wits about you [Maugrim]
    god make me pay
    like the devil i am
    He watches eagerly as the stranger’s head submerges below the black, bubbles loosely popping at the surface. Maugrim dives with him, the lower half of his body (past his shoulders and onward) becoming invisible as he melts into the water, though his front half remains solid. He wants to watch now and see the fear in the stallion’s eyes as he realizes that there is no escaping the water.

Maugrim’s mane and forelock float around his pale face hauntingly, his ability keeping him floating perfectly at eye level with the black stallion. He watches him expressionlessly, his dark eyes nearly black with the dimness beneath the water. No bubbles float from his nostrils, he is merely silent and steady before his victim, like a barracuda waiting in the shallows.

The waterlord is surprised to find that there is no struggle (not yet) nor fright in the victim’s eyes, which causes the creature to drift closer, eyes narrowing quizzically. There is the tiniest twitch of a smirk that finds his pearlescent lips as he realizes the stallion has taken his advice and calmed himself. A tiny shake of Maugrim’s head indicates the foolishness in the endeavor, before the lower half of his body becomes a spiraling vortex of water, propelling his solid front-half towards the other with a sudden forward motion.

Maugrim’s pale and green chest push into the black stallion’s, the water propelling them further and further through the murky waters. He speeds up the process, soaring beneath the lake with such strength, Maugrim almost didn’t notice that the shallower water was coming up on them. Entranced with Jesper’s lifelessness and the way the darkness of his mane whips around his face, Maugrim almost didn’t notice the rocky shoreline just before his cavern on the land.

The Riverlord’s eyes fasten on the quick approaching shallows, liquefying himself completely so that when he pushed the stallion into the mud and rocks, Maugrim remains unscathed.

Water splashes against solid ground, collecting into the mud and then washing back into the body of black water. It accumulates and stirs as Maugrim gathers himself, slowly materializing first out of merely wavering water, then solidifying. He stands over Jesper, wondering if the man could possibly still be breathing.
    m a u g r i m.

@[Jesper]
    i kind of feel like this is all over the place so i'm sorry D:
    basically he creates a wave and sends jesper through the entirety of the lake, and throws him up on the other side. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
    RE: best have your wits about you [Maugrim] - by Maugrim - 05-11-2018, 07:09 PM