• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

best have your wits about you [Dynast]
    In addition to missing the warmth of Ischia, Jesper still felt guilty about leaving his sister after only a brief reunion. She came to trust him so easily and, ebony steed worries that her gullibility makes her an easy prey. Of course, supposedly she resides amongst Brothers though, Jesper has yet to vet each one so, he would keep his guarded reservations until proven otherwise. Ceil blue gaze peers from beneath veil of ebony tresses as he attempts to detect the being that eerily lurks in the shadows. To him, it seems as though Sylva had adopted the same get-under-your-skin vibes that the clown himself gives off. Nares flare with a single blast from lungs as stallion snorts frustratedly. Bronze-tipped lobes remain on high alert atop poll while Jesper looks for the source. He knew he was not here alone.

Onyx male stands square amidst the tree trunks with all four pillars bearing their share of male's weight. Taut hide twitches with anticipation as the muscular sinew beneath strains to remain bunched and ready to engage. Hocks kisser lifts from its base to then arch and cascade in a clear display of his desert lineage. Top line arches from croup to crest as Jesper coils himself in preparation for what might emerge.
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

@[Dynast] @[Neo]

Lurking comes natural to her.  Always amongst the shadows and never the light.  This is where she finds peace, within darkness.  Where she has always been.  Abandoned on the beaches of Nerine only minutes old.  Cast into loneliness of the caverns there.  When finally she left, she found the Wraith and followed him here. To Sylva, so so long ago.  Eventually she found herself lost with a lair.  The dank stench of death wrapping around her.  That thing trapped her.  Tortured her.  Gave her a thin beacon of hope and then ripped it from her grasps.  Revealing to her what plagues her every thought.

Alone.

That's what she was and always would be.  Even though she now knows what Satan had showed her was lies.  Twisted lies to break her spirit and claim him for her own.  Making her to suffer for an eternity alone.  Immortal, they called it.  A curse more like it.  She supposed that was his plan though.  And what more, he had consumed her forcefully.  Planting his own demon inside her and taking future children from her. Unless of course they were his.  She wasn't going back. Never! Her attempts to kill the spawn was prevented by her brother.  The only thing she remembers of this child was its blackish coat and bright blue eyes.  Cursing at her long lost brother that he would regret saving, that thing

With nothing to do with her time but stew(she has forever anyhow), she lurks within the comforting embrace of darkness.  Waiting for something or someone to pass by.  She hears chatter that there are prisoners here.  Perhaps one of them would be stupid enough to wander off.  Its not like they were safe anywhere within these forests but wandering could get them killed, or worse... It doesn't take long and she hears a crunching of deadened leaves.  A new scent floats across the immediate area.  A taste of the sea peaks her interest.  Who here would know of her oceans besides her past keeper, Maugrim.  He lurks, this she is sure of, but the seaweed and foam stallion had more clever ways to travel and was more stealthy than making such a racket.  Demon eyes scan through the shadows to find a creature nearing.  Something dark and bulky.  She watches as it soon stops to look in her direction.  Searching for things that go bump in the night.  

As his neck arches and face turns, a thread of light catches his eyes and they sparkle a brilliant blue.  She nearly gasps. Could it be?  She allows her body to take on the color of her born hues again.  Most likely surprising the horse that had been staring in her direction.  Her voice calls out, "You shouldn't have come back here... I failed to kill you the first time... I will not fail the second." She straightens her also resting posture to begin marching towards the dark stallion.  A devilish curl coming to the edge of her lips.  Blood red eyes glaring at him with a hatred that was surfacing from her core...  

Dynast
    Friends with the Monsters

@[Jesper] so that was unexpected for length XD for clarification cuz I didn't explain, she is translucent(like a jellyfish) until the end.  I didn't proof so sorry for errors galore
    Lobes remain at the ready, searching for the slightest displaced sound, atop poll. Sensitive olfactory sense processes each inhale for any hints of life besides his own musk and, the earthy, must of Sylva. Aquamarine gaze bores through the fog and, into the depths, to search for the source. He knows he is not alone. He prepares for an ambush. Yet, she reveals herself a tad less dramatically than charging for an assault. Still, one moment he is clearly alone and, the next he is standing before a mare with splotches of white upon her inky base and, scarlet eyes. Maw parts in shock and, an audible gasp escapes thorax. What sort of magic is this? Did she just materialize out of thin air? (Literally, the frigid winter air is quite thin.) Jesper shakes his head in disbelief before glossy pools refocus in the direction female comes from. He notes that she is now stalking towards him and, her words drip with detestation. They reach his ears as more of a hiss than actually spoken and, for yet another moment, stallion stiffens with uncertainty.

Crest arches and nostrils flare even more as she draws closer. Her words confuse him entirely and, with the impending threat of an assault, Jesper attempts to steady himself and, his voice. "I am sorry but, have we met before?" He attempts to speak in his smooth, masculine tone; however, the coursing adrenaline adds an element of heightened alertness, which drives his tone up an octave or, two. "I do not recall having the pleasure. I am Jesper." He stands frozen as she slinks closer. For a split second, he thought about shifting into reverse; however, he is not one for running cowardly with his tail between his legs. No, he would hold firm and, match her cherry red gaze with his own aquamarine eyes.
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

@[Dynast]

Why is it they always begin speaking?  Spewing words she didn't care to hear.  Greetings she wasn't inclined to accept.  It was no pleasure to meet her and surely it wasn't one to meet him.  He should be dead after all...

Each hoof hits the turf with a audible thud.  Ebony ears lay flat atop her poll as her head lowers and voice demands him to silence, "ENOUGH!  Of course you wouldn't know your own mother demon... Your just lucky that bastard saved you... But I don't see Imperial meddling this time around." With the final syllable of her words she is picking up her pace.  Eyes bloodshot and jaws clenched as her quick movement brings her to his front.  Waves of tentacles flow about her nape and hindquarters.  The sight would make anyone have second thoughts about what they were dealing with...

Her assault begins with jaws gaping open and teeth gripping his dark flesh, very near his jugular vein.  She always went for blood.  Forelimbs strike out, as her front half rises up and attempts to slash his flesh wide open.  She'd only be satisfied when he was bleeding out beneath her.  Gasping for air and trembling with fear... 

Dynast
    Friends with the Monsters

@[Jesper] short cuz I don't want to assume damage done and give him a chance to speak XD
    Light blue orbs note the demoness' intense, red stare and, pinned ears. Her gaze is cold despite its fiery hue. Her words bellow from her soul and, her charge is fueled by a fierce anger. Glossy pools widen and bronze-tipped lobes tuck beneath abundant raven-and-bronze streaked tresses. Poll shoots up before Jesper attempts to interject. "You are not my mother!" She does not seem to hear him over her own volume. Long-lashed lids blink several times over glossy pools. The female's next sentence includes one word that, finally, rings loud and clear with the ebony stag. Imperial. He met the stallion in Loess, last year. Deiti introduced them to each other.

Maw parts in a gasp as Jesper realizes whom this deranged mare thinks he is. But, it was too late. Her translucent, jelly-like tentacles are inches from wrapping around him. In a last minute defense, neck cranes to lower poll down and to the right, away from her impending assault. Her bared teeth ensnare his crest, thick mat of locks and, all. And then, his pelt receives the cool, stinging touch of her appendages. He winces in discomfort though, with his muzzle nearly touching the ground, he doubts she can see his pain and thus, she cannot take satisfaction in knowing she did this. Poll remains low with chin tucked near fetlock of right front to protect jugular vein. Weight shifts to the left with right hind limb crossing over left in order to pivot chassis in an attempt to slam left side against her right side. She could, of course, hang on for the whirlwind ride, around and around they go or, he would catch her unaware and, perhaps, dislodge her grip from his thick crest. While holding this defensive posture, male finds his words and, tries once more to reason with her, though, he doubts it will do much good. His tone is smooth yet, pleading. "My mother is Bethanie, daughter of Brennen. She was raped by Carnage, just another one of his victims. Please, you have me mistaken with your daughter. I am not even a female, lady!"
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

@[Dynast]
    Haha. That is all I can say =)