• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

F R E A K S H O W [Jesper]
    I'm every nightmare you've ever had, I'm your worst dream come true.

He'd never forget the first time he had permission to unleash his own personal brand of hell on an unsuspecting victim. The mare had been large, and the Wraith king had told his inhabitants to do what they would with her. He'd crawled from the shadows, staring at her, drinking in her sweet scent. By this time Gryffen had already given her his seed, but that didn't mean he couldn't take some sloppy seconds right?

He'd raped her, and he'd tortured her. He'd bitten at her raw, burned skin and laughed as she'd cried. He had no remorse, he felt no shame. He was born to do this; running this damned kingdom was something he'd worked hard for. 

Bright winter sunshine peers through the trees. Mid-morning is upon them, the cold wind blowing forcefully at his sides. Jesper and Krone had lived in tropical climates so long, he wondered how they were fairing the winter storm. He knew Krone was Maugrim's plaything at the moment, so he wants his own time with one of his captives. 

"Oh Jesperrrrrr," He taunts as he spots the onyx stallion in the middle of the Sylvan woods. "You miss me?"
    Modicum Mortem

@[Jesper]

|Proceed with Caution|

The tropical island, Ischia, may be his home now; however, ebony stag had barely spent time in the jungle. He is far from used to living in her warmth. That being said, his desert heritage does not offer much protection in the way of a fur pelt. The adrenaline coursing through his chassis does offer some warmth as blood pressure increases with heightened alertness. And, these days, Jesper is always on alert. Bronze-tipped lobes swivel like antennae and, aquamarine gaze scans the Sylvan depths, continuously. His nostrils filter through each odor and, store it within cranium for recollection. He catches the slippery voice of the pony from the shadows and, immediately, form swivels to face the clown.

Icy blue gaze locks with his sky blue orbs and, smirk pulls lips back. So, Morty has come out to play! Limbs shuffle beneath toned physique in sheer anticipation. Bring it on, punk. Poll lifts and crest arches as ebony equine braces himself for more than just words. Unshod keratin tap the ground, impatiently. Jesper feels it might be best to remain silent; to bite his tongue and, not add to the proverbial fire. Alas, he had to see what the clown could do. "I came back for Sylva. I am impressed with what you have done with the place, though. And, in such a short time." Smirk widens as poll lowers slowly to display a less offensive stance. Ears freeze facing the clown, rather than pinning themselves to his poll. He need not give away his subconscious too early. Let the clown think he is playing his game.
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

@[Modicum Mortem]
    https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tinos" rel="stylesheet">

Modicum Mortem has just reached the eyesight of Jesper when he stops. He allows his captive to speak, and, with a mischievous smile, shrugs his broad shoulders. “Ah do you like it, Jesper?” He asks, turning to move his maw across a particularly familiar blood stain upon an old birch tree. “I’ve done more to it than that lousy Sabra ever did. I’ve come to like my decorating.” (Body parts, he’s talking about body parts.).

Mortem allows himself to inch closer to Jesper, faces nearly touching. He breathes in the taller stag’s scent (Sylva is hidden faintly behind a thick curtain of Ischia), and then backs away accordingly. The fellow ebony stallion did little to impress him, save for the fact that he held so much pride in his little heart and the blood of Brennen in his veins.

(God how he wanted to take that fucking heart).

“So Jesper, let me offer you a proposition,” The clown starts, hoof rapping on the ground as he collected his thoughts. “I know your precious grandpa wants you to stay in Ischia with him, but what fun is Peace? My dear boy, you can stay here with me in Sylva, let those little demons inside you run wild, and help serve me in my efforts.” What efforts those were he would not say. He wasn’t a fucking idiot, after all. “And if you don’t accept...I will peel the skin from your bones and have my Fire Child burn you to a crisp. How’s that sound?” A psychotic howl emerges from the clown’s lips as he speaks. Oh god how he loved the chaos.

Modicum Mortem

@[Jesper] @[Drax] I obviously don’t think jesper will accept Morty’s offer, so I think it would be fun if Drax burns Jesper with his fire breathing and Morty tortures him. As always, asking for permission and other ideas first Smile let me know if ANYTHING needs changed!
    Drax

Drax was still young, almost a yearling, but he left Ischia and now calls Sylva his home. He heard the whispers of Sylva, the chaos they were planning, the evil that lived in it. Every time he heard of Sylva his heart grew more fond, he knew this was the home for him, the people he was meant to be surrounded with. He left Ischia without a second thought, he left his father, his scared twin brother, all of it.

He was eager to please his king, he hears the pony talking and he heads off into the direction. It was not long that he ran into Morty, but it was the other that surprised him. The ebony stallion carried Ischia's scent, he did not know him personally but the island salt was burried into his pelt. What a better way to show his allegiance to Sylva than in front of an Ischia member? He proudly strolls over to the pair what have we here? he speaks to Morty with a grin on his maw.

He arrived at the perfect time, Morty gives the ebony stag an ultimatum, to join Sylva or being tortured. Drax is honored that the king thinks of him, Drax , to serve as a punishment. His fire is finally paying off, his grin could not grow larger. He slightly hoped the ebony stag would deny the offer so he could burn his first victim, but he also knows that strength is in numbers.

Don't Light My Fire

OOC: just placing him here^^
    Aquamarine gaze locks upon the clown as he stalks towards Jesper. Pupils harden as orbs focus on the pony's expression, carefully interpreting his smirk and, haunting craze upon features. Ah do you like it, Jesper? The question seems like a taunt; as if Morty did not truly believe that Jesper would be complimenting him. The pony continues, unphased, and, larger male merely nods in agreement. There are no words for this kind of crazy. When the clown turns to face Jesper, muscular sinew tenses and crest retracts to lift poll. Glossy pools study other with marked unease while bronze-tipped lobes train upon his captor. He watches as the smaller male creeps closer and, prepares to respond defensively. Ears shift to half-mast, ready to pin and, lips tense to create a taut line as they prepare to reveal blunt incisors in warning. Jesper remains apprehensive until the clown begins to back off. Though the Sylvan King stands at a more respectful distance now, the suspicion of an impending threat lingers between them.

Onyx steed remains emotionless with Morty's next words. Features of facade do not betray a single thing while Jesper hones in on his words. Here goes, male thinks to himself as the clown begins. A smile begins to spread across features as Modicum attempts to persuade him with the promise of fun chaos brings and, the freedom to do as one pleases. Perhaps, if the two black equines had met in the Forest, back when Jesper was lost and, desperate, he would find this pitch more enticing. Alas, the Jesper that stands before him today is steadfast in his conviction to Brennen and, the morals of the Brotherhood. Wrong audience, Morty. He holds his smile as it is neither taunting nor, sheepish but, rather, labrums display pure entertainment in their curves. He processes the threat that follows before attention is drawn to the similarly built youth.

The colt's build screams desert-bred and, his rich umber pallette mimics that of Brennen's. Furthermore, a faint cologne of brine clings to his pelt though, Sylva's must attempts to mask it. Gaze darts between the two males as Jesper sizes up the situation. Aquamarine orbs finally lock with the clown's and, words slip through maw in a brusque tone. "I will never serve you, Morty. I will not cave to your deranged ways and, torture methods."

Whiskered muzzle draws into breast as Jesper awaits the previously stated repercussions if he did not accept the offer. Steady gaze shifts to meet the hazel eyes of the colt before stare hardens to challenge the younger male. Poll remains aloft with lobes poised to flatten against summit of neck. Thorax cavity resounds with the intense pulsing of his heart while chassis quivers with anticipation. Beneath physique, quad pillars lift and fall to lighten Jesper's stance and, prepare for evasive actions.
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

@[Modicum Mortem] @[Drax]
    OOC: Jesper is ready for an attack. Burn away, Drax!!
     Mortem is unphased when Jesper declines his offer to stay there with him in Sylva. It doesn’t surprise him, in fact, it delights him that the fellow onyx stag refuses. His earnings did little to frighten Brennen’s grandson, and with a side-eyed view of his new-found companion, the clown grins. 

Now he’d have reason to attack.

“Wrong answer, Jesper,” The clown hisses to him. Ice eyes glance over to Drax. “Prove yourself, Fire Child.” Morty steps away now, awaiting the inferno that would soon engulf the young boy’s relative. 

@[Jesper] @[Drax]

Modicum Mortem

|Proceed with Caution|

Drax
    The prisoner did not even notice the Ischia scent on Drax, and if he did, he did not mention it. He was so busy in deny Mortys request, he was loyal to Ischia. The only damn good thing about Ischia, was that the members were loyal, but they were all Brennens minnions. He commanded and they obeyed, none of them had a mind of there own, and Drax's kind was surely not accepted amongst the Ischia members.

Jesper's tone was harsh I will never serve you Drax's eyes cock did he really just say that? Did the stallion know where he was? Did he know what monsters lurked here? The powers that was contained in Sylva? Surely not, but still the stallion stood his ground, he refused to devote loyalty to Sylva. Morty grins, he calls upon Drax to once again prove himself, to show his powers.

Jesper was already staring at Drax, almost as if he already knew his fate. A grin of his own grew on his maw, he took in a deep breath and his throat grew warm, he opened his maw a powerful burst of red and orange fire whipped out, he aimed it at the flank of Jesper. The flame started out strong and dwindled as the air in his chest emptied. He glances at Morty before looking back to Jesper, curious to the damage he caused.

Don't Light My Fire

@[Modicum Mortem] @[Jesper] OOC: Leaving it up to what you want burnt and what not ^^
    The clown's maniacal grin and, gleeful words, Wrong answer, Jesper reverberate within think-box. Upper labrum peels back in a snarl as aquamarine gaze hardens and lock with the shorter man's icy stare. "You are certainly not the answer, Morty," he growls. The ebony stallion stood, with conviction behind his words and, utter defiance stemmed from the loyalty he held for the Brotherhood. Why did he stand with Brennen? The reason is not just because of their shared blood. No, the Warrior King represents his ideals and, his morals. Jesper chooses Brennen to lead and, represent him.

Snort erupts from nares as light blue gaze settles back on the eager colt. Jesper observes that he is eager to please, eager to be accepted and, all at the expense of harming a Brother. Even if they did not share blood, only a deranged mind would find pleasure in hurting another. Bronze-tipped lobes flatten to poll as younger male opens his trap. Jesper can almost hear the rumble from the depths of his throat. Having never engaged with fire previously, Jesper freezes in anticipation. A bright glow precedes a stream of light that is aimed at own haunch. Onyx steed can feel the strong heat which emanates from the blast before it even touches him. And then, the warmth becomes a searing heat. It spreads from his flank to his thigh and down the front to his stifle. His side screams as the fibers of pelt melt away and, the skin underneath blisters. Bellow of pain emits into the eerie silence of the forest. Weight then shifts to forelimbs and, hindend hops to the right to move away.

Stifle is stiff and, tender. Jesper lowers his poll slightly as eyelids close over orbs in a wince. He shows weakness for a moment. Before long, the black stallion lifts his head and gaze levels with the colt's again. He offers no words to the Fire Starter. Nothing he said would alter his decision to attack. He is too desperate for approval. Furthermore, Jesper knew that anything he says would be seen as ammunition. Fuel for the fire. The desert bred male stands just to the right of where he stood before. Poll returns to its height of stubborn defiance and, Jesper watches the colt for his next move. Ears remain flat against poll and, nostrils wrinkle with disgust as conscious notes Modicum's position now too.
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

@[Modicum Mortem] @[Drax]
    Jesper | Juice | Velk
    Flames glisten and reflect on Mortem’s ice eyes. There is nothing to be said, as he watches the plume of fire engulf the other black stallion. The manic grin stays planted on his face, and after Drax has finished he looks over to him.

“You are worthy, Drax. Worthy of much more than Brennen could give you. Welcome to hell, my friend.” His faze turns back to Jesper, who is scorched, skin bare and blistered. Morty does not move to harm Jesper further - anything else would just be an ego boost, and the clown was fine with waiting for now. “Drax, I’d like you to mock with one of Loess’ own. And practice your ability until you’ve mastered it...you will do such great thing, Fire Child.” With that the clown retreats to the shadows, leaving Drax to do what he pleased and Jesper to wallow in his pain.

Modicum Mortem

@[Drax] @[Jesper] wrapping this up Smile