• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any]
    Wyrm finds it doesn’t take long for the residents of this land to come into his line of sight. The poor fellow tried to act so tough, with his chest puffed out and his brown eyes glaring. The emerald stallion laughs - this fool really had no idea what he was doing, did he?

He states his name (Arthas) and gives his title, as if any of that stuff really matters to Wyrm anyways. The pooka nods his head, unamused.

“You’re so quick to give your title, king,” He responds coldly. “Lets just start with the basics, hmm? I’m Wyrm. And I’m looking for something to do...I’ve heard that you and that psychotic clown are the ones to get it from.” He pauses briefly, eyes rolling over to glance at the autumnal forest in the distance. “But I don’t need chaos like he does. I just need work, and I think I could be of some use to you.” He shrugs his shoulders. The King of Loess could accept or not, he didn’t really care either way.

@[Arthas] he’s a dick I’m sorry xD

Messages In This Thread
    Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Wyrm - 05-04-2018, 05:30 PM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Arthas - 05-04-2018, 07:53 PM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Wyrm - 05-04-2018, 08:46 PM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Leilan - 05-05-2018, 04:51 AM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Arthas - 05-05-2018, 07:03 PM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Wyrm - 05-07-2018, 06:20 AM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Leilan - 05-10-2018, 01:49 PM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Arthas - 05-10-2018, 06:59 PM