• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any]

Technically, he was part of this kingdom now.

He had the relative freedom to roam it’s hills and meet it’s residents and visitors even in his lower status as a prisoner, and when a new smell entered his nostrils, the gold-and-roan simply could not resist.

Actually this conversation was rather fun. Some green-glad horse had entered and called for someone to approach him and Arthas came around quickly, his “king-stance” well-practised. He seemed to fail to impress the newcomer however, and the lurking stallion smirked a little in the background (though he was making sure Arthas did not see; it was still winter and Leilan had almost a whole year to live here yet and he did not want to ruin his precarious relationship with the king already). Them he stepped forward to join the conversation.

”Good day sirs! Ah, speaking of work, I could use something else than just sitting in my place, Arthas. Is there something else I can help you with?” His eyes gleamed with an energetic, mischievous look that Arthas should definitely interpret as ‘or else I’ll be annoying you all day’.

He turned to the other stallion. ”Welcome, I suppose. I am Leilan. Originally from Ischia, just visiting for the time being.”

@[Wyrm] @[Arthas] enjoy the other dick in Loess!
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Wyrm - 05-04-2018, 05:30 PM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Arthas - 05-04-2018, 07:53 PM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Wyrm - 05-04-2018, 08:46 PM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Leilan - 05-05-2018, 04:51 AM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Arthas - 05-05-2018, 07:03 PM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Wyrm - 05-07-2018, 06:20 AM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Leilan - 05-10-2018, 01:49 PM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Arthas - 05-10-2018, 06:59 PM