• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any]
    He'd outgrown Nerine. 

A long time ago, he supposes, is when he'd finally decided to move on with his life. Retreat back to the forests, leave Nayl and the rest of them behind. He had no interest in serving a sisterhood, he simply wanted (needed) something different. 

Loess was easy to get to by air. He'd transformed into a large, gray falcon, which allowed him to get from the forest to the mountain land efficiently. Upon landing, he lets the bones in his body grow and multiply, shifting back into his "normal" horse physique. He lets out a call to any who dare to come his way. 

Let's get back to business.

@[Arthas]
    Arthas
    Slowly but surely the kingdom was gaining in numbers, the relentless efforts of himself and the kingdom members were drawing in the interest of others, and on occasion stragglers found themselves seeking out Loess themselves. Today appeared to be just that day, the whinny of a stranger rings in Arthas' ears, he gazes out on the horizon and it was not long before he spotted a green stag vibrant against the white snow that covers the ground. His eyes narrowed and his ears lowered, his color, related to Dacia? he thought to himself, the wretched bitch who stole his heart and shattered it all at the same time. The one who truly turn his clockwork, breaking him into the bastard he is today.

He shakes his head, that is no way to treat a potential resident, besides he was not her. He casually moves closer to the stag, stopping a few paces away. His head is held with pride and he looks to find the opposing stallions gaze my name is Arthas, king of Loess, what is it you seek from Loess? He tries to detect a scent of another kingdom on him, it appears as though there was one, but it has now faded. Running from his problems? Perhaps he just grew tired of the bullshit overly trusting kingdom that now live in beqanna. 

A Product Of Your Despair

@[Wyrm]
    Wyrm finds it doesn’t take long for the residents of this land to come into his line of sight. The poor fellow tried to act so tough, with his chest puffed out and his brown eyes glaring. The emerald stallion laughs - this fool really had no idea what he was doing, did he?

He states his name (Arthas) and gives his title, as if any of that stuff really matters to Wyrm anyways. The pooka nods his head, unamused.

“You’re so quick to give your title, king,” He responds coldly. “Lets just start with the basics, hmm? I’m Wyrm. And I’m looking for something to do...I’ve heard that you and that psychotic clown are the ones to get it from.” He pauses briefly, eyes rolling over to glance at the autumnal forest in the distance. “But I don’t need chaos like he does. I just need work, and I think I could be of some use to you.” He shrugs his shoulders. The King of Loess could accept or not, he didn’t really care either way.

@[Arthas] he’s a dick I’m sorry xD

Technically, he was part of this kingdom now.

He had the relative freedom to roam it’s hills and meet it’s residents and visitors even in his lower status as a prisoner, and when a new smell entered his nostrils, the gold-and-roan simply could not resist.

Actually this conversation was rather fun. Some green-glad horse had entered and called for someone to approach him and Arthas came around quickly, his “king-stance” well-practised. He seemed to fail to impress the newcomer however, and the lurking stallion smirked a little in the background (though he was making sure Arthas did not see; it was still winter and Leilan had almost a whole year to live here yet and he did not want to ruin his precarious relationship with the king already). Them he stepped forward to join the conversation.

”Good day sirs! Ah, speaking of work, I could use something else than just sitting in my place, Arthas. Is there something else I can help you with?” His eyes gleamed with an energetic, mischievous look that Arthas should definitely interpret as ‘or else I’ll be annoying you all day’.

He turned to the other stallion. ”Welcome, I suppose. I am Leilan. Originally from Ischia, just visiting for the time being.”

@[Wyrm] @[Arthas] enjoy the other dick in Loess!
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |
    Arthas

The dapple stags ears lower as the green brute laughs who the fuck does this asshole think he is? he thinks to himself but maintains his composure. He waits for the green bastard to speak, and soon enough he does. He rambles on and notes that he hears Loess and Sylva are the two kingdoms that are stirring up drama, the only two that did not sit peacefully waiting for something to happen.

Arthas nods in agreement but before he could speak, Leilan, his roan hostage pipes in. He knew he was lingering near by, the stale scent of Ischia still lingered on him. Leilan notes he would also like work and Arthas cocks his eye towards the roan odd request from a hostage he thinks to himself. His gaze flicks back to Wyrm Yes, well you have come to the right place, we will not turn away loyal residents. Just know that we do not always play nice. Though Arthas had a feeling he was all to aware of that, are you interested in warrior or diplomatic duties? Perhaps a good spy? He was curious what exactly the green stag felt he could bring to Loess.

Finally his eyes flick to Leilan, he wonders what game this brute is playing. It usually took at least half a year for a hostage to grow comfortable in there kingdom, did he really grow loyal to Loess already? No, couldn't be. He snorts there is nothing you can provide at this time, if anything perhaps you can mock with someone in the kingdom or a Sylva resident. He flicks his tail in annoyance but flicks his gaze back to Wyrm.

@[Wyrm] @[Leilan]
    Wyrm is rather good at striking nerves, so when the dappled stallion’s ears flatten against his poll, he isn’t surprised. In fact, it makes the smile on his face widen mischievously - poor king, had he ever come face to face with someone that challenged what little authority he had?

Just as his maw opens to reply, another stallion interrupts them. He seems too giddy to be much of a captive, so Wyrm looks to Arthas with an eyebrow cocked. What was this guy’s handle? “Wyrm.” The emerald stag replied to him coldly, not very keen on giving him much more than that.

Two-toned eyes look back to Arthas. “My services can go to wherever you need them. I was the King of Heaven’s Gates for a time. And a Nerine gladiator after the Reckoning. My skill set is suited for most anything.”

@[Arthas] @[Leilan]

To be honest, Leilan tries to challenge Arthas on a weekly, if not daily basis. But he does not challenge his position as ruler of Loess - instead he challenges everything he believes in, like that Leilan is a prisoner or that life and kings are supposed to be taken seriously; something Leilan really doesn’t care about at all.

He is not disappointed when the green stallion smirks mischievously, but he is afterwards when he is replied to with a simple, very cool one-word answer. Boring! It’s not like the roaning male would want to challenge the newcomer, Arthas does a very fine job at that, but the joker is slightly disappointed. Here he thought that this Wyrm-man was going to stir up the hill kingdom a bit.

Arthas’ reply is as serious as ever, so Leilan takes the dry tone today. ”You cannot mean for me to challenge the lady or the skinny child, can you?” The king of sloppy hills tries so hard to ignore him, he might just choke on it.

Then Wyrm mentions something interesting to the gold-and-silver maned. Nerine. ”Hey, Arthas,” he says in a deliberatly low, soft tone. ”I think you finally got a recruit with a bit of battle history there, if you can make him stay.” Acting as if he’s some kind of advisor - but well, since the dapple grey hasn’t given him something else to do, he will try anything. Funny, it reminds him of when he was just a small baby, competing for attention in the exact same way with his twin sister who always got the attention of his parents and the Amazons just for being a girl, gullible and sweet.

@[Arthas]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |
    Arthas
    God was Leilan annoying

His body remains relaxed, he does not show his annoyance, for that is exactly what Leilan wants. You cannot mean for me to challenge the lady or the skinny child he retorts, he did not skip a beat, almost like he had his reply planned in his head. He huffs a sigh before flicking his head to look at the roan stallion Leilan, shut up, you can go off to Sylva if you bring Taria with you, or you can be quiet until I finish talking. He flicks his tail in annoyance, his tone was harsh and he was no longer playing jokes with the stallion. The roan was making a mockery out of him in front of there newest, possible, resident.

His head flicks back to the green stallion, who introduced himself as Wyrm. Arthas nods in acknowledgment, the stag notes he would go to either caste and in fact he was the king of the gates kingdom. Interesting he thought to himself, this stallion was around beqanna the first time Arthas stepped foot here, he wanted to ask him many questions, mostly if he knew Dacia. But he refrains he was about to speak but once again Leilan popped into the conversation.

If you can make him stay the words rattle in his mind and he flicks a warning glance to Leilan, he was going to hear about this later. His head slowly adjusts on Wyrm once again You will have to excuse my prisoner, his kingdom lacked discipline. A small smirk grew on his maw before he returns to there previous conversation We would love to have you apart of our warrior caste, you are more than welcome to reside here as long as you desire. The kingdom desperately needed more warriors and Wyrm would be perfect.

@[Wyrm] @[Leilan]