• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven]
    It was odd for her, to stop and consider the changings of her life thus far. From the moment she'd been discovered hidden away and frightened, she could never have anticipated the love and joy she now found herself surrounded by. Durotan was a loving and understanding father, while Krone continued to do her best by Maiven daily. The twins were slowly warming up to her as well, as their excitement for their new sibling drew them closer than ever before. There was so much that she had to be excited about.

Almost fully grown, she no longer resembled the gangly and awkward filly that she'd been. Her legs had grown tall and her mane and tail had filled in quite a bit, falling in wavy tendrils. With her newfound maturity, Durotan had slowly been allowing her more freedom to explore the land. Most of the time she had been forced to take along the twins, who were a bit younger than she, but this time she'd been able to escape without their notice.

Entering into the meadow she froze and gazed about herself. Being back sent chills through her, but she pushed aside the memories that plagued her and stepped confidently forward.

Cluttered with other horses grazing peacefully she placed a serene smile upon her lips. Finding a quiet spot in the shade, she exhaled and lowered her head to nibble the tasty shreds of grass that poked through the snowy crust.

OOC: @[Drax] Let the fun begin!

Messages In This Thread
    Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 05-05-2018, 07:55 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 05-12-2018, 08:32 AM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 05-15-2018, 08:29 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 05-17-2018, 11:20 AM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 05-17-2018, 07:52 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 05-20-2018, 02:17 PM