• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Strengthening Ties- [Any]
    Taria

She was an impatient mare, she wanted to venture out and see Sylva. They were alliances after all, she found it odd that none of the equines visited Loess, but she would take the opportunity to visit them. That was the alliance terms after all, why let it go to waste?

It was not a long travel, they were neighboring kingdoms. The scenery changes drastically, Sylva has much more foliage than Loess does, and her beloved mountains were no longer in Sylva. hmm she mutters to herself, she creeps further into the kingdom, a whinny escapes her maw. Hopefully she could attract the attention of someone, the kingdom was quiet but perhaps they were stalking in the woods surrounding her. 

It would be beneficial to grow strong ties with Sylvan members, to grow a bond with some of them at least. Beside Loess was filled with more mares than stags, and Taria was did not get along with mares easily. Perhaps she would be better off with these eviler mares, the ones in Loess were much gentler at heart, and the stags appeared to be carrying out the tasks, except for Taria of course. 

You're Not Gunna Break My Soul

Abra
    Not more than a week had passed since she’d arrived in Sylva, and she’d already decided she liked the kingdom her brother claimed. She was free to do as she pleased, cause as much trouble as her little heart desired, and basically be a huge bitch to whoever she wanted to.

A high pitched whinny attracts her attention, and ebony ears flick back to find where the source had come from. She finds it quickly (to no surprise), and is pleased to see who it came from.

Long, strong legs carried the tall, bulky frame of the roaned mare. Abra’s two toned eyes gaze hungrily at her (god did she have her brother’s sex drive or what?), the fine specimen looks delicious. She does not bother hiding like Mortem does, she simply walks right up to her.

“What brings you to Sylva?” Abra asks, not letting on how she feasted for the mare. Not yet, anyways.
    I’ll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

@[Taria]
    Taria

It was not long before her call caught the attention of another. Although to her suprise it was a short petite mare, she looked almost exactly as she imagined Morty, but she did not have the signature red nose. Taria towers over the pony, but she seemed to be more than capable of carrying herself.  What brings you to Sylva she almost demands, Taria scans the horizon before finding the ponies gaze.

Well I come from Loess, no one has taken the opportunity to freely move about the kingdoms as our alliance terms were. I figured why not see what Sylva is all about, if the murderous rumors are true. Her last comment had humor in her tone, a playful voice. She did not care what Sylva did, murderers or not, all she cared about was Loess. Arthas' made Sylva an alliance and she wanted to see what they had to offer. And your name is? She asks, pointing out the lack of introduction the pair had.

@[Abra]

Abra
    Abra had not been previously aware of the alliance terms Morty had agreed upon with Loess. She’s unsure if any others were either, but then again, she was brand new to Beqanna. And it seems as though word traveled fast without a lot of communication.

“My apologies,” The ebony mare states. “I’m Abra,the Clown King’s sister.” (Little sister, hah). “If our alliance is true, I’d see no use in lying to you. The people of Sylva do as they please, if that answers your question.” The living dead girl chuckles, flicking her tail from side to side.
    I’ll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

@[Taria]
    Taria
    She gazes over the small pony, ebony in color aside from a star on her forehead. Taria takes note of a scar over her eye, curious of it but perhaps a story for another time. She offers an apology and Taria cocks an eye to her for what? She thinks to herself but remains silent, the mare introduces herself as Abra, the kings sister. A small grin appears on Tarias face, interesting she did not know he had a sister, let alone that she resided in his kingdom. Although her grin is short lived when the pony questioned there alliance, has Morty not shared the information with the kingdom? she thinks to herself, curious to his decision.

Abra falls silent after noting the Sylvan members do as they please and Taria nods in acknowledgement. It is nice to meet you Abra, my name is Taria. Our alliance is very true unless your brother has lied to my king. Her eyes narrow in on the mare, ears laying closer to her head, suspicious of the intentions this kingdom had. Nothing wrong with doing as you please, its not much of a ruler if they tell you what you have to do. Demanding your every move, are you really living if that is your life? She agrees with the pony, Arthas only demanded loyalty to the kingdom in return to free reign, sure they probably had more structure and rules than the Sylvan members but nothing like some of the kingdoms.

@[Abra]