• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I can't repair the damage done, [{Wishbone}]

Wolfbane

Appearing like a vision on the horizon, Wishbone’s entrance clears the visitor’s thoughts entirely. Bane had certainly been expecting her - the girl who stubbornly ran with wolves and played with fire - but instead he’s greeted by her: Wishbone grown up.

The Loessian stallion shifts on his feet, taking in the sight of her mud-caked legs and loving the fact that at least this part of her remains unchanged. But his eyes are restless and as they roam, they notice nearly everything of the girl he considered almost a sister was simply … gone. The bay mare favors her mother, especially in the lines of her shoulders or the soft dip in her back. Bane notices a feminine charm to her that would strike anyone dumb on first appearance, and then she calls out his name and he remembers. Wishbone was just as much Warrick as she was Wound.

“You remembered me!” He bellows out in reply, laughing amidst the awkwardness of their reunion. Here was someone who knew him, knew his life and all the problems that’d come with it, and she was rather gracefully racing forward to meet him as if nothing between them was lost. This new woman couldn’t be more alien to him, but she feels wholly like the Wishbone he said goodbye to, especially when her dark mouth touches him in all the same spots his Wishbone used to love.

“Impressive,” He chuckles (meaning her leg work,) and then, “I’ve been a little bit of everywhere lately - especially Loess.”

The sound of her laughter! It seems so unreal and yet, his own mouth reaches gingerly for the black length of forelock situated between her ears. He’d known what his Wishbone liked, or preferred, but this new one he’s still unsure about. “I came all this way to see a Wishbone from Tephra, yea …” He teases, flames spreading across his cheeks at her easy kiss, “But you can’t be her.” The stallion affirms with a shake of his glimmering head.

There - she’s worked him up now. Wolfbane’s lips have transformed into a wildly attractive smirk, one that exposes a single fang and seems to give him a devilish personality. “Are you going to keep me here all day? I expect a grand tour, you know.”

@[Wishbone]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I can't repair the damage done, [{Wishbone}] - by Wolfbane - 05-24-2018, 10:47 AM