• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

See right through my walls / Gedrinth, any
    I hope that you catch me, ‘cause I’m already falling
    Ilma

Ilma smiles at Gedrinth when she first agreed it is worth the trek - and seems breathless for a while, stunned by the beauty of the image that follows - and this smile widens when the pinto mare repeats the whinny, to make sure everybody knows that someone is with Ilma, and here to visit.

They don’t have to wait long for one of the residents to appear - perhaps Kagerus was already on her way to the border, either to go out or to patrol instead of Solace (she’s pregnant with twins after all and Ilma believes that would take up more energy than her own pregnancy). Speaking of whom, she hasn’t sean or spoken to the queen in awhile; but she knows that the cerulean-winged mare is okay, otherwise Kag would definitely have been more upset and smell less like the woman she spends every night with.

She greets her spotted bay friend similarly as she her, then looks to the grulla pinto. ”I brought Gedrinth with me today, from the field. Gedrinth, this is Kagerus, our queen’s partner.” Because that seems the only logical word, to describe the one that Solace is leaning on for support to lead them.

don't let the fear of flying stop you from falling

@[Gedrinth]
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: See right through my walls / Gedrinth, any - by Ilma - 05-15-2018, 03:43 PM