• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder [Mura]
    A Gentle Flutter

It has been a while since she was raped by that bastard pony, how in the world did it even happen? How did she find herself in this damn situation? Her body still feels scarred, the pain is not physically there but mentally she could feel him trespassing her body. Her sides have grown in size and she was undoubtedly pregnant by the ebony devil. She sure as hell never imagined herself pregnant, and she sure as hell did not imagine it with that ugly mug clown.

She lingered near Sylva deciding her next move, she had previously lived in Tephra and truly did not want to go back in her current state but she needed there protection. Perhaps Warrick could help her, he had a way with words that could possibly assure her. She was halfway through Taiga when she heard the words of another. She instantly stops in her tacks, had he found her already? She frantically looks for the source of the calling but much to her relief it was not Morty, it was a purple stag she had never seen before. She quickly sought out his scent, hoping it was not one of Sylva. To her surprise Tephra lingered on his pelt, and she wanted to curl up into him, she wanted to cry tears of joy, but instead she just stares at him.

Do...do you live in Tephra? her voice is broken, the scent of fear can be easily detected. She scans over him, and if she wasn't in the broken mental state she was currently in she probably would have more of an interest in this stallion. M...Morty attacked me... Her gaze falls, embarrassed from the attack she turns slightly to look at her stomach before dropping her eyes back to the floor.

Mura

@[Klaudius]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder [Mura] - by Mura - 05-12-2018, 08:22 PM