• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder [Kylin, Any]

Her attention is solely focussed on the winged lavender male on the beach. His sudden appearance flues different emotions inside her, and she is torn between anger and hurt versus the excitement and thrill to see a long lost lover again. Honestly, Kylin had not expected Klaudius to come back. How could she? She had been asleep when he had whispered his promise to her, and all they had agreed upon was one night. One last night.

And now, Klaudius too, returns to her. Did this all mean that Kharon would make an appearance soon too, to bring another piece of her heart back to her?

Before she knows it she is smothered in his embrace. “Klaudius,” she murmurs, as tears are rolling down her cheeks – both of joy and sadness. The lavender and cream woman does not hesitate to push herself against him. She might not fit as nicely against his side as before, her swollen barrel preventing her from melting in him, but it doesn’t keep her from trying. Her muzzle gently trails down the curve of his neck, only pausing so she can breathe in his scent deeply.

The spell is broken once he pulls away, and speaks. “I’ve missed you too..” she murmurs, but as she speaks, she takes a step backwards. Her heart aches and as tears fill her eyes to open a flood, her ears flick back. At first, all she can do is shake her head, mentally screaming at him. How could he ask this of her? Ischia could offer all that, if he had only decided to stay. “I can’t.. I won’t..” she says, again shaking her head as tears roll down her cheeks. The places his lips had just touched are tingling, burning with a sensation that is both good ánd bad. “You know I can’t..”

Kylin both hates and loves Klaudius for asking. Her heart skip a beat, realising how much he cares for her, that he loves her and wants her and their baby near. But at the same time, she hates him for leaving, and hates it even more that he now asks of her to abandon all she knows. Others had asked he to leave Ischia in favour of another land before him, and her answer always has been ‘no’. Even if she hates to have to give such an answer, it is the only right one.

She might not be loyal to the Brotherhood, but she is loyal to Ischia. Brennen had promised her that they wouldn’t kick her out of her home, and in return, she had promised to stay out of their business.

@[Klaudius]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder [Kylin, Any] - by Kylin - 05-21-2018, 10:27 AM