• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Darling, you have no idea what is possible || Any
    https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tinos" rel="stylesheet">
    I'm every nightmare you've ever had, I'm your worst dream come true.

Her powers are intriguing to him - enticing almost. The glowing red aura around her is hauntingly beautiful, just like the dark of her skin and the beginnings of horns and wings. His eye raises curiously.

She might be surprised to know that her fear induction does not do much in the way of phasing him. Adrenaline pulses in his ears, and his heart begins to thump rapidly in his chest, but he doesn’t feel afraid. That must be a perk of not feeling anything.

“Demon Queen,” He mutters quietly to her when she speaks to him. “Ischia couldn’t handle your power. They’d try to contain it. Come with me and you can run free.” He knows he needs her in his ranks. He approaches her, icy eyes staring into the depths of her cursed soul, beckoning her to follow him.

Modicum Mortem

@[Astarael]

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Darling, you have no idea what is possible || Any - by Modicum Mortem - 05-15-2018, 05:32 AM