• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Darling, you have no idea what is possible || Any
    https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tinos" rel="stylesheet">
    I'm every nightmare you've ever had, I'm your worst dream come true.

It is not often that he finds himself becoming the prey, rather than being the predator. As she circles him, he is stark - ready for any advance she may attempt but still standing proud, with neck arches and ears forward. 

I crave power... She hisses to him, and his eyebrow raises. She was capable of it, that much was clear. But was she worthy of being royalty, was she worthy of standing with him on the throne?

“Power means nothing unless it can be proved,” He mutters to her, words cold. “You may have the capabilities, but can you prove them?” He turns his head to stare at her. “Demon Queen, show me you have the gull to murder an innocent horse...and you can be my Witch.” 

She couldn’t be fooled. Despite his cold demeanor, it is obvious- he craves her.

Modicum Mortem

@[Astarael] it’s okay lmfao. He wants her so bad xD

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Darling, you have no idea what is possible || Any - by Modicum Mortem - 05-15-2018, 08:09 AM