• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  lost to these linens / any
    The new dawn of spring lingers amidst the tide of winds.  For every lap of chill against my slender body, there is another that quickly follows impregnated with the promise of warmer weather.  I take notice of the change, but merely cast it aside as quickly as it is recognized.  The change in weather doesn't interest me, but those interesting scents intermingling with the oncoming rise in temperature certainly do.  One of them I recognize from my recent past, the other is vaguely familiar but predominantly unknown.  What is the reason for such a gathering? Who were these people?  Where was my invite? Well, I guess I would just have to find out on my own.

"I know the answer to that," I purr confidently, stepping alongside the female version of my worst fucking nightmare.  I understand why the scent had been familiar and unknown at the same time; similar in looks if nothing else.  I'm curious to know if she is as much a demoness as he is a demon.  My muzzle reaches outward, stopping a whispers breath away from the dark dame, deeply inhaling her scent and devouring the delicious familiarity of the woodsy aroma.  I want so badly to poke and prod and see this creature's true self...but I do not allow myself the luxury of it just now.  Let's see what happens with this pow wow first.

My golden crown and wild eyes rotate back to the recognizable shape of the volcanic smoke being I came across while wandering.  "I believe she wanted to visit her dear old friend, Jackel."  I remember the taste of her flesh between my incisors, delciious like smoke and brine.  The corners of my dark lips ascend like the rise of the sun in the sky while my head simultaneously tips precariously to the side, "Did you want a taste, sweetling?"  A question for the smoke mare or the possible demoness or both, it didn't make a difference.  Everyone wants a piece of Jack, I think to myself with an impish giggle.

@[Wishbone] @[Abra]

Messages In This Thread
    lost to these linens / any - by Wishbone - 05-12-2018, 10:52 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Abra - 05-15-2018, 06:50 AM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Jackel - 05-15-2018, 12:53 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Wishbone - 05-23-2018, 11:30 AM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Abra - 05-23-2018, 06:45 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Jackel - 06-02-2018, 01:44 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Svedka - 06-05-2018, 06:52 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Wishbone - 06-10-2018, 04:02 PM