• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  lost to these linens / any

Abra
    she’s unsure what to think of this visitor, of her rude remarks and haughty stance. Like her brother, her short stature had always been easy to laugh at; ha-ha, look at that little thing trying to be intimidating.

“Short enough to kick your ass,” Abra quickly retorts. She grows ever close to the intruder, ears continuously pinned to her head. Eyebrow raised, she takes a good look - there’s nothing particularly interesting about her at first glance. Abra is nearly touching her now, nose outstretched to take in her scent.

Damn, except that.

The smaller of the mares takes it upon herself to rub seductively against the stranger. “Are you just playing hard to get, child?” A hard shove with her shoulder pushes the bay mare into a waiting birch. “If you want to be impressed, all you have to do is ask.” Mischievous eyes make their way to the laughing lady, beckoning her to come forward. They’d teach this cliff dweller yet.
    I’ll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

@[Wishbone] @[Jackel] let me know if I need to change anything!!!! Smile

Messages In This Thread
    lost to these linens / any - by Wishbone - 05-12-2018, 10:52 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Abra - 05-15-2018, 06:50 AM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Jackel - 05-15-2018, 12:53 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Wishbone - 05-23-2018, 11:30 AM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Abra - 05-23-2018, 06:45 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Jackel - 06-02-2018, 01:44 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Svedka - 06-05-2018, 06:52 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Wishbone - 06-10-2018, 04:02 PM