• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  lost to these linens / any
    The smokey girl’s words practically drip with venom and I can’t help but wonder what she’s playing at; to willingly come into Sylva and stoke the glowing ashes. There’s little else I could do given the situation but laugh, so that is exactly what I do.  Starting small at first, then growing into nearly a hysterical fit before abruptly cutting off.  Haide coils and hisses and the whites of my dark eyes glisten as I take a step closer to where she had just been shoved into the callused body of a giantess looming nearby.  I am close enough to share heated air with her, my voice weighted heavily with derision, ”Such sharp words coming from a pretty mouth.  I’m surprised your lips aren’t split and bleeding after spitting them out.”  At that, my lips trace the curve of her cheek, ”What you may call disgusting, I call living freely.”  My lips part to brush gently against her mahogany skin at her neckline.  Nerine rest thickly upon her scent, but she still tastes like smoked brine to me.  Ah, memories.

The thought to bite her again pervades my mind, and for a second I almost allow myself the indulgence.  Yet something keeps me from doing so and I pull away from the awkward proximity.  Awkward to her probably, that is; I loved every second of it.  The voice that works its way between my charcoal lips is practically foreign to me, as I feel the wildness of my eyes narrow a degree, “Oh yes, good idea!  Let’s talk gossip!  If rumors are true, then that means you are Nerine’s next in line! How nice!  I am sure that was no easy feat to accomplish! Wait now, what have you done to gain the title of heiress?  I guessnthe news of your diplomatic escapades or epic battles never made it to Sylva.  But you’re not even from Nerine, if memory serves.  So I wonder, were you just the most convenient choice then perhaps?”

Taking the opportunity to circle around the pair, I wedge myself between the birch giant and the smoke mare, facing the same direction as her, and letting my soft muzzle trace the curves of her spine.  I only stop when my lips linger behind her ear, my voice diminishing to a sinful whisper, “My sweet little smidge, I don’t know what you hoped to gain from coming here alone.  If it was to be impressed, as you say, then I’m sure my friend and I would be happy to oblige your wildest fantasies.  Just say the word.” My tongue reaches out to run along her jaw bone. “Now don’t you just want to bite me?”

@[Wishbone] @[Abra] @[Svedka] Not sure who is next.  I'm sorry it's not the best.  I'm a bit distracted with things today.  Please let me know if I need to edit something.

Messages In This Thread
    lost to these linens / any - by Wishbone - 05-12-2018, 10:52 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Abra - 05-15-2018, 06:50 AM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Jackel - 05-15-2018, 12:53 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Wishbone - 05-23-2018, 11:30 AM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Abra - 05-23-2018, 06:45 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Jackel - 06-02-2018, 01:44 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Svedka - 06-05-2018, 06:52 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Wishbone - 06-10-2018, 04:02 PM