• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

stand where i stood - anyone
    Some part of me had expected Mosrael to be the one to greet me, as she is the only Ischian I know (that is not currently held captive in the forest that I have just left behind). But it is not the purple spotted mare that greets me, it is a champagne foal with what seems to be a deformed face.

No, I realize as he comes closer and speaks clearly, not deformed, just different. Like a golden eagle, I think, or the osprey that I had soared beside on my trip across the sea. I wonder if he eats fish the way the osprey had, but know that to ask that would be rude and off-topic. Still, I give the boy an easy smile and extend my muzzle for a curious greeting.

"Thank you, Grye." I reply, "I'm Lepis, and I've come from Sylva to speak to Brennen."

Messages In This Thread
    stand where i stood - anyone - by Lepis - 05-15-2018, 04:47 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - anyone - by Grye - 05-16-2018, 09:41 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - anyone - by Lepis - 05-17-2018, 01:57 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - anyone - by Grye - 05-19-2018, 08:44 AM
    RE: stand where i stood - anyone - by Lepis - 05-20-2018, 09:30 PM