• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Prodigal Son || Pond / Brennen
    Their journey had been longer than Belgaer had anticipated. Accustomed to flying, walking felt a tedious task. His wing ached to take flight and to feel the wind blowing through them once more. Pond, however, was flightless and he kept himself grounded for her sake. She was unsure, he knew and the world around her was unfamiliar and strange. Crossing the ocean he had swam beside her, taking the fullness of her weight as his wings served to paddle them safely across the channel. She would be safe if Ischia. Brennen would welcome her and do his best to help her, as would Belgaer. He felt an uncanny attachment to the small child and it would be impossible for him to abandon her.

Safely ashore, he shook his mane free of water, spraying the dry compacted sand beneath his hooves. Icy cold his body trembled, revealing the soft touch of the sun baked sand. For a moment he considered how it might feel to roll, but he suppressed the urge as he returned his attention back towards Pond.

"Are you alright?" He asked nuzzling the highest point of her withers. "I know that you must be tired and I promise, our journey is almost done. Rest now and I will go and summon my father."

Stepping away from her he gave her a moment of privacy to tend to herself as he delivered into the winds the sound of his father's name.

@[Pond] @[Brennen]

Messages In This Thread
    Prodigal Son || Pond / Brennen - by Belgaer - 05-16-2018, 11:10 AM
    RE: Prodigal Son || Pond / Brennen - by Pond - 05-16-2018, 08:03 PM
    RE: Prodigal Son || Pond / Brennen - by Brennen - 05-16-2018, 10:49 PM
    RE: Prodigal Son || Pond / Brennen - by Belgaer - 05-17-2018, 07:37 PM
    RE: Prodigal Son || Pond / Brennen - by Pond - 05-19-2018, 03:36 AM
    RE: Prodigal Son || Pond / Brennen - by Brennen - 05-22-2018, 11:25 PM
    RE: Prodigal Son || Pond / Brennen - by Belgaer - 05-25-2018, 03:58 PM
    RE: Prodigal Son || Pond / Brennen - by Pond - 05-27-2018, 09:01 PM