• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Let the Ocean Take Me
    Well don’t lean on me cause I am falling, please don’t fall with me. And don’t count on me cause I am drowning, please don’t drown with me...

Here lies Krone, mother, lover, sister, queen. 

To @[Durotan]: You’re the only man I’ve ever truly loved. I’m sorry I couldn’t keep our children safe...I love you. 

To @[Klaudius]: My brother, my friend. I know we didn’t always get along in the past, but I’m glad we were able to work out our differences. Take care of the twins, they need you. 

To @[Brennen]: I forgive you. Long live Ischia, my one true home. Keep her safe. 

To Kreep and @[Kaname]: I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you. And although I didn’t know you, I still love you. Be strong, my children. 

To @[Kromium] and @[Karat]: You two gave me what I didn’t want, but never knew I needed. You made my heart so full. For you two, I’d swallow the ocean. I love you both. Be strong. 

To Morty: I hope you fucking rot. 

...Just hold me in your heart, and let the ocean take me
    I'm sorry I let you fall to this fate, you will always hold my heart. I promise I will never forget you, and I will always look for our child.
    I am sorry I wasn't enough to hold onto our home.  Maybe your fate would have been different...
    I will protect our family until my dying breath, Mother... I only wished I could have done the same for you
    Krone, Sister, you gave me the most precious gifts.  I couldn't have asked for more.  Just wish you would be able to watch them grow and conquer the world >:]