• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Swallow me whole //Any
    Time is all I need to love Tephra. Time is all anyone ever needs in the case of emotions. As I think I am joined by the silent but ever present Warrick, his presence comforting in my time of grieving. He stands silent and bold as the ocean cliffs in Nerine, his words rolling as the tide that laps gently at our legs.

"Your daughter... She has been chosen as successor?"
    I trusted that mother had made the right choice. From what little I had spoken with the bay girl she had seemed trust worthy. If she was whammy mother had chosen to lead us after she left I would follow her until she asked me to quit. Thats just how things go I suppose. Wishbone would make a fine queen.

"I suppose some congratulations are in order."
    I whisper, pale eyes never leaving the darkening horizon. There is an orange haze over the land, casting a warm glow across my equally as rusty golden coat.

"If you don't mind Warrick I think I would like to stay in Tephra for longer than previously agreed upon.."
    I look to him then, a quiet pleading in my eyes. As much as I loved (and missed) Nerine, I wasn't sure how much of it I could face right now. I missed my friends, and my family, but moving on is what I needed. I just hoped he would let me stay.

Messages In This Thread
    Swallow me whole //Any - by Philomena - 05-18-2018, 06:43 PM
    RE: Swallow me whole //Any - by Warrick - 05-20-2018, 08:38 AM
    RE: Swallow me whole //Any - by Philomena - 05-21-2018, 09:44 AM
    RE: Swallow me whole //Any - by Warrick - 05-22-2018, 04:08 PM
    RE: Swallow me whole //Any - by Philomena - 05-23-2018, 12:07 PM