• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome]
    Porcia

She was so pregnant, her stomach grew much larger than the other mares. Her body ached the last couple of weeks, she found it much more comforting to stay in the comfort of Nerine. She gave all of her energy on the visit to Tephra with Scorch, the child in her belly grew quiet since, a sign it was coming? 

Her questions were soon answered, her body had been cramping all day, but they were strong now. Contractions she supposes, in between one she managed to get a whinny out, a call for Rome. She wanted him here with her, she wanted him to be apart of this, to see there child be born. She somehow finds strength at the thought of Rome.

She finds a soft spot beneath a tree and lays down like her body begs of her. The contractions grew stronger and stronger until her body let her knew it was time. With every contraction her body urged her to push, and so she did just that. Her body was in so much pain, slathered in sweat, she groaned in pain, hoping it would end soon. She gave all her effort, and what seemed like forever, eventually a foal was brought into the world. It was the perfect mix of her and Rome, a champagne appaloosa, though he had wings. A smile instantly grew on her face, she nuzzles the colts forelock, Hello handsome she loved him already.

Before she could enjoy the bundle of joy in front of her the contractions came back. WHAT! her mind began racing, was this normal? Why was she still feeling pain, wasn't it supposed to end once she did the hard part? Rome! she called out for him, would this be the end of her? Again her body urges her to push and so she does, although this foal came much faster than the first. She gazed at the next foal, slightly darker in color and a filly. She looks to find Rome's gaze, her eyes shocked, she had no idea she was carrying twins. As quick as the fear came it left, she looked over to the filly and nuzzled her cheek Venus her voice is gentle, she had decided on her name. What a perfect family, a boy and a girl there first time, she could not wait to see them grow up, to be the legacy she dreamt of.

Tell Me Your Fate

@[Rome]
    He hears the call of Porcia.

Was it time already?! he thinks, hearing the stress in her call surely meant their child was on the way. Time surely had passed between when he found out he was going to be a parent—they were both going to be parents now!

Rome had made sure not to travel too far from her when she returned from her diplomatic visit to Tephra. Porcia had grown rather big, perhaps twice as much when he tried comparing herself to the other pregnant mares. But maybe that was normal he thought at the time. Rome hardly knew anything about being pregnant. This was his first time… He was going to be a dad though!

“Oh boy, oh boy,” he mumbles under his breath as he comes to Porcia in a quicken pace. “I’m here, I’m here!” He yells out, nutmeg eyes searching for her. “Porcia! Porcia! Where are you?” Rome is the edge of nervousness so suddenly. The idea he was going to be a dad was more real than he had ever thought.

She hears him call his name again. “I’m coming!” he shouts out to her again. He knows where she is now. Just around the tree trunk, he thinks. Rome scrambles around the trunk of the tree she lies beneath as she gives birth.

There is one already there he sees. A beautiful boy! My SON! He is so proud of what he is seeing. His beautiful little winged boy! But then there is something else happening, he turns to Porcia. “I’m here, you aren’t alone anymore!” But he isn’t sure what is happening. Why is she still in pain? Shouldn’t it be over? But the answer to his questions is quickly found. There was another one—a girl, a beautiful girl like his son!

“Porcia! We have t-t-twins!,” he stumbles, feeling dumbfounded by the surprise, “We have twins!” Rome lets out a soft gleeful whine. He is happier than he imagined. The spotted stallion nudges Porcia softly. “Beautiful children we have, just like you, my love” Rome turns to each of his children. “Venus,” he says when putting his muzzle to the little girl’s small cheek, “And my deer little boy, Titus.” He then turns to his son, in awe of both of his children.

How more perfect could this be? How perfect each of their children were. Their little family together at least—a lifetime of memories ready to be made.
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Porcia] Just tagging for you to read, no reply needed Smile