• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

But the earth refused to die; Nerine horses
    Nataliya's mind instinctively shies away from the word servitude, but she relaxes when Breckin explains it. They certainly could have chosen a better word for it, she thinks, flicking her tail. Then she realizes she never told Breckin her name, and she's mortified. "I'm so sorry, I forgot to tell you my name! I'm Nataliya." The mare can feel her face heat up, and she's infinitely grateful that her dark coat hides her blush. 

"I'm glad we can be friends," Nataliya adds. "And Nerine sounds great. I'd like to live there - if that's okay?" Normally, she might have taken more time to consider her decision. But Nataliya has been thinking about moving there for a while now, and she likes Breckin. So she makes the decision without much more thinking.
    @[Breckin]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: But the earth refused to die; Nerine horses - by Nataliya - 05-22-2018, 08:40 PM