• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra]

Abra
    The trip was an easy one, as she had suspected. They wove through the trees, silently, emerged on the other side. The mountain was open, airy, not like her dark, secluded Sylva. She looks back once more to the mouth of the forest, which beckons her to come back.

Soon, she thinks. Soon.

Abra grins and trots up beside Taria. Truthfully, she’d only attempted the steal to have more time with the rather offputting roan mare. But Morty had advised her to do it for “practice” sake and that’s what she would tell Taria.

“Practice,” She mutters. “To prepare me for a real steal.” She mocks her brother with a laugh. Her personality varies from day to day - either she’s mischievous and annoying, or she’s brooding and rude. There’s really no in between, and Taria would soon come to find that out. “C’mon, Taria, lighten up. You wouldn’t want to stay in Sylva with little ol’ me for awhile?” She says with a wink, trotting up ahead of her with a impish chuckle.
    I’ll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

@[Taria]

Messages In This Thread
    What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Taria - 05-19-2018, 07:45 PM
    RE: What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Abra - 05-20-2018, 01:41 PM
    RE: What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Taria - 05-20-2018, 07:28 PM
    RE: What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Abra - 05-23-2018, 06:52 PM
    RE: What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Taria - 05-29-2018, 07:01 PM
    RE: What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Abra - 05-29-2018, 08:40 PM
    RE: What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Taria - 06-03-2018, 07:23 PM