• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra]
    Taria
    It was a nice change in atmosphere with Abra, her outing with Leilan left her irritated and her body was tense. But now that she is with Abra she is able to feel a hint of joy, something that is rare for Taria. The pony was much shorter than Taria, so much so she had to look down to see the expression on her face.

practice the mare responded, to prepare for a real steal Taria could not help but allow a smile on her maw. Ahh, makes sense of course. she jokes, Abra was one of the few she did not mind, which was hard to come by. You wouldn't want to stay in Sylva with little ol' me Abra jokes and a chuckle passes Taria's lips. You just have to ask, of course I will come and visit. Although I can't say I would want to stay in Sylva.

There kingdom was much louder, whenever Taria did a border patrol she could always hear chatter when she passed by Sylva. I guess it wasn't always a bad thing, but Taria enjoyed the peace and quiet that Loess offered. The most annoying thing in Loess was Leiland and in due time he would be leaving back to Ischia. She looks back to Abra, forcing her distracting thoughts from her mind Do you like Loess so far? Much different from Sylva I imagine.

You're Not Gunna Break My Soul

@[Abra]

Messages In This Thread
    What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Taria - 05-19-2018, 07:45 PM
    RE: What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Abra - 05-20-2018, 01:41 PM
    RE: What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Taria - 05-20-2018, 07:28 PM
    RE: What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Abra - 05-23-2018, 06:52 PM
    RE: What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Taria - 05-29-2018, 07:01 PM
    RE: What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Abra - 05-29-2018, 08:40 PM
    RE: What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Taria - 06-03-2018, 07:23 PM