• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra]
    Taria
    Her gaze follows the petite pony as she wastes no time testing out the grazing Loess has to offer. Taria can not help but wonder the life Abra lives in Sylva. Does she partake in there evil games? Is she a ring leader who tells the puppets what to do? Or is she herself a puppet? Taria concludes she is not a puppet, she seems to be to sassy to take shit from anyone else.

Foods better she manages to speak through the mouthful of grass she chews. Taria could not keep her laugh back Yea, its as good as any she responds. The mare swallows what is in her mouth and joins Taria in laughter. Once the pair settled Abra noted she likes Sylva, she is not one for sun she says. Taria dips her head in acknowledgement, she gazes above her, the wide opening, much different than Sylva's sheltered kingdom.

Her gaze flicks back to Abra quickly as she speaks again I like being here with you Taria, even if you're a party pooper her jaw nearly dropped. I...I am not a party pooper! Abra winks and nudges Taria and she rolls her eyes playfully. It was true, Taria was much more uptight than the average mare in beqanna, but this was the only way she knew how to act. The mare who raised her was the definition of bitch, it only made sense that the bit of bitch rubbed off on Taria. I am..the LIFE of the party Her gaze playfully finds Abra and she prances forward a few steps, she sways her tail as if she was attempting to court a stallion. All eyes on me She returns the wink to Abra and bursts out laughing. Was this what friendship felt like? She never felt capable of breaking down her uptight composure around another....until Abra.

You're Not Gunna Break My Soul

@[Abra]

Messages In This Thread
    What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Taria - 05-19-2018, 07:45 PM
    RE: What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Abra - 05-20-2018, 01:41 PM
    RE: What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Taria - 05-20-2018, 07:28 PM
    RE: What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Abra - 05-23-2018, 06:52 PM
    RE: What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Taria - 05-29-2018, 07:01 PM
    RE: What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Abra - 05-29-2018, 08:40 PM
    RE: What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Taria - 06-03-2018, 07:23 PM