• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'll use you as a warning sign - kylin
    Her tears are no more salty than the sea, and Ivar brushes them away with a soft touch of his scaled muzzle to her lavender cheeks. "No more tears," he tells her, and while it is is a command it is weighted with nothing more than his baritone. The kelpie has never struggled with inspiring obedience; he was charming and commandeering long before he found his hypnotism. Kylin, more so than anyone, has always been the most compliant, and while he does not imagine he can stop the source of her tears, he does mean for their spilling to cease.

"I'll keep you safe," Ivar promises. His gentle caresses do not venture past her withers as he says this, he focuses on the fragile skin beneath her jaw, where he pulse beats appealing with so little protection. She is so weak, he is reminded, so delicate. She needs him, after all, needs him to protect her from the rest of the world. There are other hunters out there, after all, dangers that she does not recognize.

Dangers like the man who had planted his seed where Ivar's belongs.

He must be a fool, Ivar muses, a fool with a silver tongue to have taken what Ivar had not. The longer he dwells on it, the more irate he feels, until finally he asks what he had before been uninterested in. "What has changed?'

<3 <3 <3
    @[Kylin]

Messages In This Thread
    i'll use you as a warning sign - kylin - by Ivar - 05-20-2018, 04:05 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a warning sign - kylin - by Ivar - 05-21-2018, 01:02 PM