• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'll use you as a warning sign - kylin
    She had not known that he had asked her to move to Loess, just to be added to his collection. Back then, Kylin had thought of him as a friend, a very close one, but only a friend. It had only been after he had given up his throne – of which the reasoning is still unknown to the lavender woman – and disappeared that she had realized that didn’t just think of him as a friend. Ivar has always been one of the few anchors in her life and he still is.

Yes, he too had left her, but like he has insinuated, it does no good to live in the past. Something Kylin has done too long already. Ivar is here, and reassuring her. She melts into his side, mumbling a soft reply. “Ischia is my home..”

His touch is enough for her breath to stock, only for a moment, her eyes widening before closing as she leans into his touch. “Ooh” she sighs, her stomach fluttering with something different than amusement. Kylin finds herself ghosting after his touch, her body moving ever so slightly to make sure Ivar’s muzzle never loses contact with her skin. But it is more than just that, he makes her feel so vulnerable underneath his touch, and though that, special, desired. The question is, will it last longer than just one night?

And neither does it solve this.. situation.. with Klaudius, and the creation of their child. Back then that night seemed like a good thing, but now Kylin wonders if her intentions had been right. After all, in the end he had still left, choosing a different family over theirs. Her fins tremble lightly underneath his touch, twitching, and sensitive to Ivar’s touch. Unlike to Ivar, to Kylin he still does matter. How can he not? He is the only reason why her barrel has swollen. But she does not speak out, and instead silently ponders over Ivar’s words and what it would be like if they were true.

She shudders, and closes her hazel eyes as she takes a particular deep breath. His. When she breaks away, quickly stepping out of his reach, Kylin moves deeper into the water. She does not attempt to walk the surface, content to have the water engulf her until it flows over her back. Her fins twitch again, too long since she had last properly wet them. It is only then that she turns to look back at Ivar, her dished head slightly tilted and with a small smile upon her lips. “You are mistaken, Ivar..” she tells him, though the expression on her face is soft.

“I have been all along.”

@[Ivar] Sorry for the wait <3

Messages In This Thread
    i'll use you as a warning sign - kylin - by Ivar - 05-20-2018, 04:05 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a warning sign - kylin - by Kylin - 05-26-2018, 10:54 AM