• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'll use you as a warning sign - kylin
    It is the first time he allows to see her how much of a predator he really is. Sure, he had showed her what he really looked like before, and Kylin had thoroughly explored the tail that had replaced his hind legs, but back then, he still had been Ivar, her friend Ivar. His tail had been like her fins, something new and fun to discover, but she had never thought of him other than equine. Until now.

The new insight does not scare her. Ivar had long ago promised to not hurt her, but the thought he could, gives her a thrill that is almost like the one from when they had met on this very same beach years ago. Her hazel eyes are locked on him as he slowly wades towards her. “You’re doubting my words?” It’s not an acquisition, as shown by the small smile that lies on her lips. He is not like others.

The water shifts around her as he presses himself close, her delicate fins settling against her sides again to prevent them from getting stuck. Kylin finds herself leaning in again, her muzzle resting only a little above the sea’s surface. “Only if you don’t disappear again.. Please..” she murmurs right back at him, bending her neck slightly to the right to glance at him out of the corner of her eye.

Kylin does no denies she is his. His claim does something to her, like Klaudius’ had too last autumn. It makes her feel special, treasured, as if she belonged at their sides. It is not hard to imagine Kharon saying the exact same thing. Only one had never, and she knows he would ask her, not claim her. But he isn’t here either. Only Ivar is. The feeling of his sharp teeth against her skin had her frozen, locked in place as he embraces her. Her breathing is shallow, pale lips parted to allow air to slip through.

It is only when his teeth are replaced by his lips that she sighs softly. “Ivar..” she mumbles, leaning into his touch as she lets her eyes fall closed. “Why.. why did you come back?” For me?

@[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    i'll use you as a warning sign - kylin - by Ivar - 05-20-2018, 04:05 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a warning sign - kylin - by Kylin - 05-27-2018, 07:36 AM