• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'll use you as a warning sign - kylin
    Underneath the water, Kylin lifts one of her hooves from the sandy bottom and lightly kicks it back at him. Never with the intention to harm, but as a playful counter to the nip. “Oh, would I?” she asks, her dished head tilting as she glances back at him with a grin that mirrors his. “I love the sea, you know I do..” she says, her gaze drifting over the dark sea before slowly up shore towards the treeline. “But I need the land to survive..” She is not like him. She cannot breath underwater, nor does she think eating seaweed is any good.

When her gaze is pulled away from the jungle, and moves back to Ivar again, she just watches him. From the way the moonlight makes him sparkle to the droplets that roll down his scales. Once again, Kylin is hit by how handsome he is. No girl in her right mind – and she suspects the same goes for quite a few boys too – would not fall for him. He is gorgeous.

And he gives her exactly what she wants. He does not pause to say he will stay, and it warms her heart he replies this quickly. No hesitance, no doubt. “I won’t,” she promises just as easily, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips. She wouldn’t be like Klaudius and disappear without staying goodbye.

Kylin moves to close the distance between them, and tentatively she extends her neck to touch him. First his cheek, her touch feather light, and then she moves her lips firmly down his crest. Her movements are everything but hesitant, but her heart beats so loud in her chest that she is sure he can hear it. “Here, on the shore?” she asks, then moving her gaze to the treeline. Or somewhere more secluded?

@[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    i'll use you as a warning sign - kylin - by Ivar - 05-20-2018, 04:05 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a warning sign - kylin - by Kylin - 05-27-2018, 02:17 PM