• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan]

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    Leilan has been everywhere but in the hills, although at that point in time, Arthas did not know. Apparently - since he did not catch the gold-marked roan in time, after all.
    He’s been running around Beqanna ever since. Meeting friends and family again, and seeking out whatever girls where available for a chat (perhaps he had a shot with them later, who knew? It wasn’t fall by a long time, but it never hurt to make some lady friends).

Alas, he also knows that the way he left wasn’t on the right foot. It takes some time for him to find the will to actually travel back there, though, to be frank about it. But there are things said and done that would keep Ischia, Nerine and possibly Tephra on an enemy state with Loess, just when he actually came to like the dapple grey. Or maybe he just likes Wolfbane enough, reminding him of Kori. Or dislikes what happened between him and Taria (she kept stepping on his toes so often that he’d actually threatened her). All in all, perhaps it’s best to try and set things right.

And so he finds himself on the borders of the hill kingdom. He calls out loudly and boldy - he’s not a prisoner any more, and he wants to be treated with a little more respect than one. Also he has every rihght to visit them, even if he’s Ischian. Well at least in his opinion, that is. Wasn’t it Arthas’ original intent that he might want to stay? Perhaps that’s what he should do, even, but only, only if Arthas agrees to his terms. If he’s gonna stay as a visitor, he’s gonna want the rights of a normal resident. Which means being able to meander out of the kingdom to visit common lands or allied kingdoms.

That is if Arthas doesn’t immediately kick him out of course.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Arthas]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 05-20-2018, 07:56 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Leilan - 05-30-2018, 01:51 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 06-01-2018, 08:17 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Leilan - 06-19-2018, 11:53 AM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 06-20-2018, 07:30 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Leilan - 06-22-2018, 08:21 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 06-24-2018, 06:57 PM