• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan]
    Arthas
    He was rather shocked to see the stallion back in Loess, he was also curious what business he was here for. I've missed you so dearly he says and Arthas playfully rolled his eyes. Leilan did not waste any time with his jokes, a humor he could appreciate, and dare he say...missed?

It was what Leilan said next that truly shocked Arthas. He was bored of Ischia, he wanted to be apart of Loess, without fully giving up loyalty to Ischia? He briefly touches on why he escaped, and ultimately asks to if there was a position Arthas had for him in Loess. Arthas snorts a laugh Meeting in the middle? You want to be loyal to Ischia and Loess? He tilts his head slightly curious to what exactly Leilans intentions were. I understand why you wanted to escape, I only wish you hadn't. His gaze shifts to find his. Of course there is a position for you in the kingdom Leilan, although what exactly are you interested in doing? what rank did he want?

Dangerous Business

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 05-20-2018, 07:56 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Leilan - 05-30-2018, 01:51 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 06-01-2018, 08:17 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Leilan - 06-19-2018, 11:53 AM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 06-20-2018, 07:30 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Leilan - 06-22-2018, 08:21 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 06-24-2018, 06:57 PM