• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan]

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    Arthas still appreciates his jokes, although he does it -stills- like an older brother who doesn’t really want to give in to his younger one, thinking himself to cool for that. The roan-and-gold stallion has no trouble with that, as long as it means that he is still being accepted for who he is. Sort of.

The shock of his little speech hoever, is clear on the grey man’s face. Leilan gives him a small grin, perhaps he hadn’t thought that the joker couldn’t come up with such a proposal, but he’s had plenty time to think it through. Arthas seems ready to accept his plea to not be robbed of his loyalty to his brothers, for which he is truly, the most glad. Everything else is just bonus. Like picking a rank, it seems. But he has no ambitions to rise to the top, he has seen what it does to his mother and he is quite certain he doesn’t want more responsibilities than to keep the peace between the two lands he now has friends in.

”Don’t go labelling me now, Arthas, you know I won’t fit the bill anyway.” He smiles. ”Just being allowed in and out like any resident should be enough. I really am not made for sitting still.” Especially the ‘and out’ part, to be honest. He wants to visit the common lands, too, he’s not easily tied to one place. Apparently, he has more skills than just warrior ones, but God knows he doesn’t want to be a diplomat either - they stick to the rules, and he’d rather have as little rules as possible to live by. To him, there is one; ‘don’t do any permanent damage’. Wouldn’t life be do so much simpler if lived by that one rule?
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Arthas] Figure with Bane being the new leader, this should be wrapped up and possibly whatever deal they make here doesn’t even last, lol
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 05-20-2018, 07:56 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Leilan - 05-30-2018, 01:51 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 06-01-2018, 08:17 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Leilan - 06-19-2018, 11:53 AM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 06-20-2018, 07:30 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Leilan - 06-22-2018, 08:21 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 06-24-2018, 06:57 PM