• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Blood is Thicker Than Water //Kylin\\
    Karat
    Blood is Thicker than Water

Since the moment she stepped hoof into Tephra, she had always stood on the shore looking to Ischia.  Wondering what goes on here and longing to be part of the island again.  Now though she is here.  Slightly by choice but mostly because she had been promised something more.  A promise that was slowly slipping from reality...

Her stare today had been out across the ocean and into Tephra.  Now longing for what she once had. Foolish girl. Knowing only that her time here is limited to terms of law, but wishing she had the ability to fast forward... It is her sudden name being called in question that causes her to snap back into herself.  A casual swing of her head brings a lavender mare into view.  One with patches of cream on her body.  Memories come forth to reveal this mares name, "Kylin?"  She only half questions.  The fin like wings were enough evidence to be sure of her identity.  Re-positioning her body to face the incoming mare, she answers, "You remember me?" It had been at least a year since they had left here and she is surprised to see the mare had remained.  

In her naivety, she wonders out loud, "Father stayed to find you.  To let you know we had to leave...  He must have not come across you." Her father had never enlightened them of his week spent away from them and what transpired.  They all just assumed he hadn't been able to find her and abandoned his search.  Before pausing long enough for the mare to answer, she adds excitedly, "We could leave! You and me.  We could go home! Oh Father would be so excited to see you, Kylin!" Her face in alit in excitement.  She doesn't know that her father had found Kylin.  Had asked her to leave, but she refused... 

@[Kylin] works for me! I imagine this is a couple months into her stay here anyhow.  Timeline wise she is back in Tephra now so we can finish this up quick.

Messages In This Thread
    Blood is Thicker Than Water //Kylin\\ - by Karat - 05-20-2018, 07:58 PM
    RE: Blood is Thicker Than Water //Kylin\\ - by Karat - 05-23-2018, 09:44 PM