• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Blood is Thicker Than Water //Kylin\\
    Karat
    Blood is Thicker than Water

Memories flood her of her earlier years.  Her and her twin had run carelessly about Ischia and it was a paradise for all.  Now though she is nothing more than a prisoner here.  Stolen away to be abandoned by someone who said they wanted her.  Only her family wanted her.  Even her father had returned to get her but she was forced to remain...

Her eyes sadden right along with Kylins.  For other reasons unbeknownst to her but she is quick to respond, "I was stolen back here but now he left and I am all alone..."  Besides Kylin she knew no one and all she wanted was to go back home.  Anger begins to surface as her softened eyes harden, "I am going home." She huffs with a snort.  Head rising to look towards the land bridge in which she crossed before her limbs begin moving her.  She would sneak away into the river and head for Tephra.  She pauses for a moment to look back at Kylin, a whickered goodbye leaves her lips as she sneaks away under the cover of night... 

Messages In This Thread
    Blood is Thicker Than Water //Kylin\\ - by Karat - 05-20-2018, 07:58 PM
    RE: Blood is Thicker Than Water //Kylin\\ - by Karat - 05-30-2018, 10:52 AM