• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven]
    Drax

She caught onto him, she knew were it was going and she quickly tried to leave. My father will be wondering were I am she said in hopes he would let her go but he just laughs. No, I don't think he will. He knew that Krone, the ex Ischia queen was murdered, and if he remembers correctly her father was her lover. He will be so heartbroken that he won't even remember Maiven. You see, I can't just let you leave....I want you. He trails to her rear, a grin grows on his face but he will save his temptation for a time he can savor it. Come on then! He nips at her rump and pushes her towards Sylva. 

It was a long travel, much longer than he had desired but he could not let her go. There was no gaurentee that they would run into each other again, and to be honest, he did not have time for the impressing bullshit. He stayed pressed against her the whole time but eventually they made it to Sylva. Look dear, your new home. He scans the tree filled kingdom, the smell of blood and sex filled the air, a smell that made a smile grow on his maw. Don't try to run away, the others will kill you on sight. or rape her, or both.

Don't Light My Fire

@[Maiven]
    I Hope That You Burn
    There was no escaping him, she knew and as Tephra grew father and farther away panic bubbled up inside of her. There was no use struggling, the hot fire of his breath would catch her before she could flee far enough away. He had every advantage over her and she was powerless against him as he corralled her deeper into Sylva.

On normal circumstances she would revel in the sight of the bright orange and yellow leaves of the forest. The beauty of it was truly unparalleled, but her terror was too great a distraction. He wanted her, he’d made that painfully clear and her insides twisted with dread as she considered the things he would do to her once she was safely out of her father’s reach.

Durotan.

No doubt he would be frantically searching for her. Having only just lost his beloved Krone the pain of her disappearance would be another knife to his heart. She cursed herself for wondering off. She never should have left the safety of Tephra. It had been a foolish endeavor and now she would pay for it dearly.

Despite the beauty of the forest, darkness lingered just beyond the realms of her sight. Blood and must flavored the air and she flinched at the unpleasantness of it. He welcomed her coldly and a shiver traveled down the length of her spine as she realized that he had no intention of allowing her to leave. As far as he was concerned she belonged to him now.

“My father will be wondering where I am,” she attempted, cursing the frail sound of her own voice. “I suspect he will rally Tephra to come and rescue me…” It won’t be enough. He’d kill me before he let me go.

She was trapped, an object of his darkest intentions, another one of Sylva's playthings. 

Maiven

@[Drax]
    Drax
    He could smell the fear that lingered from her pelt my father will wonder where I am her attempt of an escape. His gaze did not leave hers, a chuckle passes his lips but she continues to talk. he will rally Tephra to rescue me this time he bursts out in laughter, he is circling her now, gazing at her like a piece of meat. Silly Maiven...Tephra is no match for Sylva, they will never come here. He steps in closer to her, his chest against hers, his maw beside her ear You are mine he whispers.

A grin appears on his maw, he presses his maw against her neck, trailing down her spine. He had never felt any sexual desire to a mare, the thought had never passed his mind. He wasn't sure exactly if it was her that made the tension between his legs build, or the thought of hearing her scream in pain. He stops walking when his maw reaches her tail, his gaze looks at her, he is filled with excitement while her body is stiff. As if she knew what was about to happen. So Maiven, lets test your theory, I'll make sure you scream loud enough that your father can hear you in Tephra.

With that he pushes her tail aside, her scent fills his nares and he could barely handle the tension between his legs, he needed relief now he jumps atop her and forces himself inside of her. It was warm, it was unlike anything he ever expected. The joy fucking her gave him was indescribable, he thrashed in and out of her. This was to pleasure him, not her, why take it slow? He shoves the full length of him in her, he would savor every moment inside of her. Wheres daddy now Maiven? With each thrust he grew harder, his grip on her stronger. Although his fun was coming to and end, he could feel his climax creeping, with a few more thrusts a tingle spirals up his spine and his seed fills her. He lays atop her for a moment, fucking her was more than he could have dreamed of, this would not be the last. 

He reluctantly pulls himself down, his body brushes against hers as he moves towards her once again. His head flicks around in all directions of Sylva I don't see him anywhere Maiven, looks like he doesn't care. A menacing laugh escapes his maw Look at you, whoring yourself out, no one will want you anymore. he pauses, allowing his words to sink in Don't worry Maiven, I will keep you around, the fun we will have. He whispers the last sentence in her ear, another chuckle escaping his maw as he steps back to see her expression.

Don't Light My Fire

@[Maiven] Let me know if you want anything changed.
    I Hope That You Burn
    Fear filled her as she realized the true horror of her predicament. Although she hated to admit it, she knew he had no intention of letting her go. Dark eyes sparkled with desire as he admonished her in a condescending tone. His chest is against hers, his hot breath upon her face as he confirms her fears. Her heart plummets to the deepest part of her as her body begins to tremble.

Smiling darkly the rough of his mouth is upon her, moving from the soft of her neck down the length of her spine. Frozen by the force of her terror, it isn’t difficult to guess his intentions.

Wait, no! Her insides scream, urging her to say or do something – anything! But her body betrays her and her tongue turns to cotton.

He intends to hurt her, that much is clear as his arousal grows with every moment spent tormenting her. Without much care he roughly pushes aside her tail and in one desperate moment her body jerks forward in an attempt to escape the inevitable. It’s too late, however, and, lacking the experience of a more prolific stallion, Drax shoves the full length of himself inside of her. The sudden unexpected feel of his sends shockwaves of hot pain through her and she cries out despite her resolve to remain silent. Tears flow as he pleases himself, the friction of his repetitive movements leaving fingers of fire within her. Emboldened words taunt her as his grip upon her tightens, bruises already forming beneath the hold of his legs on her waste. Although she doesn’t realize it, her body shakes with the force of her sobs, every whimper sounding as if it belonged to another. With one final thrust, he is finished, his body trembling atop hers as his seed fills her. The moment feels as if it had lasted a lifetime, not mere minutes, before he finally peels himself off of her.

Sobbing, she feels a sticky wet trickle down her legs and she is too afraid to look and see if it was him or blood or both. His words are lost to her ears as her legs tremble, weak from having had to support his weight. Death would have been a mercy, she realized as all hope fled from her. It was obvious in his eyes, he had no intention of letting her go quite so easily. She was his slave now – at the mercy of his will and entirely too weak to do anything to stop it. 
    Maiven

@[Drax]
    Drax

He almost expected more of a struggle, she did not speak, she just allowed him to enter. Although he did not complain, the pleasure was unlike anything. She cries while he fucks her, but he does not feel pitty, it only makes the moment better. She cried out at one point, although he hoped she would beg for mercy, of course he can always try again for that.

As he finished and stepped beside her, she appeared broken. She finally realized that she was his there was no more Tephra, and no more bullshit about her father. You haven't anything to say? he mocks I thought it was rather lovely, can't wait until we do it again. He winks, stepping closer to her. He barely left a pace between them, ensuring she knew that this was her future. She will never see the outside of Sylva, well at least until she is loyal to Drax, to Sylva.

It was weird, he never really had anyone to talk to in Ischia. But in this moment he found himself wanting to run and tell Morty of his new possession, perhaps go find Kwartz and brag to him about her as well. Well my dear, this has been fun, and as much as I'd like to go for another round I have a few errands to run. His muzzle touches her shoulder, a small gesture of affection. With that he moves a few steps away Oh, you didn't think I was leaving you did I? He stands and awaits her to follow him.

Don't Light My Fire

@[Maiven] you don't have to respond if you don't want to. I just imagine he goes off into Sylva and either drops her off where he doesn't think she could find her way out, or brings her with him.