• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven]
    Drax

She caught onto him, she knew were it was going and she quickly tried to leave. My father will be wondering were I am she said in hopes he would let her go but he just laughs. No, I don't think he will. He knew that Krone, the ex Ischia queen was murdered, and if he remembers correctly her father was her lover. He will be so heartbroken that he won't even remember Maiven. You see, I can't just let you leave....I want you. He trails to her rear, a grin grows on his face but he will save his temptation for a time he can savor it. Come on then! He nips at her rump and pushes her towards Sylva. 

It was a long travel, much longer than he had desired but he could not let her go. There was no gaurentee that they would run into each other again, and to be honest, he did not have time for the impressing bullshit. He stayed pressed against her the whole time but eventually they made it to Sylva. Look dear, your new home. He scans the tree filled kingdom, the smell of blood and sex filled the air, a smell that made a smile grow on his maw. Don't try to run away, the others will kill you on sight. or rape her, or both.

Don't Light My Fire

@[Maiven]

Messages In This Thread
    Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 05-20-2018, 08:03 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 05-21-2018, 09:48 AM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 05-29-2018, 07:23 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 06-01-2018, 01:57 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 06-01-2018, 08:59 PM