• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

kids sure like the devil these days [warrick/longclaw/any]

It doesn't take long.
    Does it ever?
    Harmonia catches the scent of the flying king well before he lands near Harmonia and Ajatar. She sees him well before, too, her magic mostly occupied by controlling Ajatar and leaving her just enough to enhance her senses. This same enhancement allows her to see the other two - hear, smell, whatever - well before they arrive. All with their eyes turned curious to the mare and her daughter.

They couldn't be more different. Harmonia takes after her mother - a slight Amazonian warrioress and general for many years, including Alliance winner. Harmonia is slight and as palomino gold as the sun was. Ajatar is a smoked out gray like her father, stocky and large compared to her mother, with snake scales wrapping up her legs and stopping just below her belly. To all appearances Harmonia is normal and Ajatar is - well, normal in this new time of traits and defects - abnormal.

"Warrick," Harmonia breathes her hello. She knows the name, just the way she knows most names. Knowing, it seems, is the best way to get what you want. "I am Harmonia, and this is my daughter Ajatar. I have a proposition for you." She lets the words sink in, casting a fleeting glance to the two late comers. It's her only acknowledgement.

Ajatar remains silent, her mind a blank pool that Harmonia has dipped more than just her feet in. If it weren't for reflex she would forget to blink, to breathe, standing there with that expressionless stoicism as her mother offers to sell her off.

Harmonia
    kids sure like the devil these days and i’m the devil with a black dress on

Messages In This Thread
    RE: kids sure like the devil these days [warrick/longclaw/any] - by Harmonia - 05-24-2018, 08:34 AM