• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Standing by the river watching my bridge burn down; Any
    Last thing she ever wanted for Byrne was too absent parents. And yet, things had happened that way. Not only Levi had left, Amorette had too. Something she is not proud of, yet neither is she too vain to admit it if it would be brought up. She is less sure if she is able to tell him the reasoning behind her own disappearance too.

He is the flame, and she the moth drawn to it. Ironic much, but the ebony woman is unable to resist. Just like last time she is upset with him, and he looks equally as a mess now as he had back then. The only difference is that she meets him with hesitance.

She would have been his. If he had stayed, if he had asked. No, he had her without all that, but after their night together Amore had soon learned he was never hers. Would never be hers either. The flash of possessiveness upon his face does nothing to sooth her pain. He was glad, that she had not ran to another?

Often, Amorette is the one that closes the distance between her and another. Today she does not, rather keeping some distance between them to keep her head clear. If that is even possible. Tears are already wetting her eyes and threatening to spill. Hearing how her name falls from his lips does not help, nor that he asks about Byrne. But at least he uses our. Sadly enough, it is not a question she can answer, not in great detail. “He.. He is doing well.. He comes and goes, doesn’t daily… need me anymore.” Much to her own sadness. Amore has never been able to be the mother to him that she had wanted to be.

“And you?”

@[Levi] This is even more all over the place :/

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Standing by the river watching my bridge burn down; Any - by Amorette - 05-27-2018, 10:52 AM