• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Standing by the river watching my bridge burn down; Any
    A little voice in the back of her mind tells her that she should be on guard, that she shouldn't have approached hom, let alone touch and allowing to touch. She simply cannot help it, Levi is a much part of her life as Byrne is, and even if not, there is no way that the ebony woman would turn her back on someone in need. Even if it meant she confronts herself with feelings that have her mind spinning.

There are many complains, but Amorette does not voice them. Well, at least not the ones concerning herself. She hasn't shied away from brining up Byrne. "They deserve to know you.." He is, after all, their rather. She does not say it to put pressure on him, but instead hopes ro motivate him.

As he reaches out to touch her, her first reaction is to freeze. It takes a moment to relax in the touch, and as she does she sighs softly. So much has changed. But not the way he speaks her name. Her dark eyes find his mismatching ones, not expecting to laugh. The sound is soft and gentle, and with a light shake of her head Amorette glances away. "Are you trying to say that I look bad?" she teases him, but nonetheless turning around to find the nearest body of water.

"A lot has happened.." she says, expression grave as she glances up at the tall sabino. "Bad things.."

@[Levi] Works for me! Shall I start a new one? Or do you wanna start one including a reply to my last post?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Standing by the river watching my bridge burn down; Any - by Amorette - 06-26-2018, 10:47 AM