• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Standing by the river watching my bridge burn down; Any
    She teases him and the tension shatters around them. He takes a deep breath, the relaxed expression he wears never changing. She stays close to her flank as they make their way to the water but does not intrude on her personal space again.

'Are you trying to say that I look bad?' She asks, and he shakes his head with a deep chuckle. "I still see Tephra's beautiful volcano goddess," he suggests to the healer, "she just needs a swim in the ocean to clear away the soot."

As they reach the beach his heavy hooves sink into the damp sand. He strides into the waves, a feeling of contentment washing over him as Tephra's warm waters surround him once again. But once again the mood changes as his companion begins to introduce the events which had happened during his absence. The tone of her voice is concerning, and as the seafoam swirls around his belly, he halts.

"Tell me," he says as his brow furrows. "Is Tephra in danger? What has happened?"

What do I need to do.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Standing by the river watching my bridge burn down; Any - by Levi - 06-28-2018, 10:33 AM