• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Standing by the river watching my bridge burn down; Any
    It is easy to fall back in to their old banter, so very natural and it just feels right. It does not she had forgiven him, that she has forgiven herself, but with all what has happened she needs an escape. Levi offers her one, and Amore is more than ready to take it. Any longer and she’d go insane.

His excuse make her grin slightly, and shake her head as if she’s wondering what’s wrong with him. “Oh hush, I’m nothing like the goddess Pélè” she shoots right back at him, but it would be a lie to say that his words do not fluster her. “And you’re still insinuating that I look like a mess. Real charmer you are.”

When they reach the beach, she hesitates and lingers behind. Dark eyes follow his flaming figure, watching how the fire reacts to the water. Amorette vividly remember how she had once seen them go up in smoke, like a smoking volcano. But the smile at the memory soon disappears as she nods. “We’re all are. All the lands.. Ever since Sylva’s new ruler… so many lost..” she murmurs, her heart hurting for all the pain and grief that had caused because of one wicked being.

Whenever she closes her eyes, she sees them. Their bodies, or what is left of it, murdered in cold blood. Instantly tears wet her eyes, and when she tries to take a deep breath to calm herself, sobs break past the barrier of her lips. “They.. They were only children..”

@[Levi]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Standing by the river watching my bridge burn down; Any - by Amorette - 07-02-2018, 02:28 PM