• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Standing by the river watching my bridge burn down; Any
    She needs no words, no knowing looks or expressed sympathy. All she needs right now is someone to hold her, someone to ground her. Someone that does not judge, or looks down at her – figuratively speaking, as Levi towers over her. Amore’s cheek rests against his firm neck, and his scent reminds her of the past. A past she would gladly return to.

A soft sigh and she leans into his touch, knowing better than to contradict his words. Just as he probably knows she is sorry for the sudden flow of tears, for her weakness, the lack of ability to keep her friends and family safe. Amorette doesn’t even know where Byrne is, though their son does not need his mother looking after him as a young adult.

The soft way he murmurs her name has her dark ear twitching. It turns in his direction, as a silent confirmation she’d heard him and that he has her attention. In the silence that follows, Amore presses her cheek against him, a silent plea for him to not break the moment. However, what does follow, has her speechless. The ebony woman does not pull away, and tenses for a short moment, only to melt back into his broad and strong form.

Her dark eyes fall closed and a shiver runs down her spine, at the same time the muscles of her stomach tighten slightly and she cannot help but to feel. It is much better, driving away her nightmares, and all that clouds her mind. But, wouldn’t it be like last time? Slightly tiling her head, Amore presses the side of her muzzle against his chest. “I..” she starts, then pauses, only for a moment. “I will stay. Will you hold me?”

Because she sure as hell needs it to get through the night nightmare free.

@[Levi]
    /posts and hides.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Standing by the river watching my bridge burn down; Any - by Amorette - 08-08-2018, 03:36 PM