• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Wishbone, dear

And he does not know in what way time passes, driven delirious by his own undeniable failure, by the magic that simpers wrathfully in his veins – he trembles now, feverish and detesting. How could he be so foolish. Khaedrik, beast and monster falls into the abyss, surges over the edge and tumbles into dark shafts of his own lawlessness. And it is only the honey-threnody of her voice that brings him back. She calls his name and his gaze meets those eyes of yawning galaxies.  

Go away

He wants to scream the words, tell her she´s not safe here with him. But her touch is a sea of flames against his wet skin. Oh, how he wants to touch her – to lean into the heat of her, tether his hungry soul to those eyes of burning suns and adventure. There is the pain, endless and eternal, and the warmth of her body feels like ice. But he is a broken irresolute thing there on the beach –and he cannot let go of the last shard of sanity that still fetters him to this world. ”Wishbone” he whispers instead, and his voice is a harpoon tossed out at sea.

”I would never forgive myself”

If I hurt you. But she feels so soft underneath his breath, so warm and lovely – and she cannot save him now, he cannot save himself from the madness that chains him. And still, he loathes himself for surrendering so easily, he loathes himself for yielding to the beauty that lingers in her face. Gently he lets his lips roll over her withers, softly he kisses her as if she were a porcelain doll (how fragile, how feminine!) and for a moment the monster becomes the lover who wants no more than to whisper sweet nothings into her ears.

The monster, however, is a vicious one and threatens to consume him with white-edged conflagration. But Khaedrik rises – in a swirl of shadow-dust and self-doubt. His mane mingles with hers, his scent tumbles wildly with hers. He knows they won´t care for his broken smile, tonight they are reckless and feral – and it wouldn´t have mattered to them even if he had been shattered a thousand times. Oh, Khaedrik is a tragic anti-hero! Cloaked in shadows and sin he is majestic for a flickering moment, his lips trailing along her neck. Oh, he was never made to wield murmurs and crooning;  

”I can´t control them when I’m with you” he whispers into her waiting ears, and he hates himself for being selfish, for not letting her go.

But he is undeniably, irrevocably lost to the magnetic pull she holds on him.

@[Wishbone] - I am so sorry this took forever to write as usual <3

Messages In This Thread
    Wishbone, dear - by Khaedrik - 05-22-2018, 02:12 PM
    RE: Wishbone, dear - by Wishbone - 05-25-2018, 06:48 PM
    RE: Wishbone, dear - by Khaedrik - 05-28-2018, 02:12 PM
    RE: Wishbone, dear - by Wishbone - 06-04-2018, 11:48 PM
    RE: Wishbone, dear - by Khaedrik - 06-20-2018, 08:52 AM
    RE: Wishbone, dear - by Wishbone - 06-23-2018, 11:38 PM
    RE: Wishbone, dear - by Khaedrik - 06-28-2018, 07:56 AM
    RE: Wishbone, dear - by Wishbone - 07-08-2018, 09:41 PM
    RE: Wishbone, dear - by Khaedrik - 07-26-2018, 10:06 AM
    RE: Wishbone, dear - by Wishbone - 07-27-2018, 12:26 PM